EbbnFlowr's Beleaf Grow - Chimera #3 and Truffle Treats #9

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe my vpd was a little high bc I had my temps steady at 85 and I was getting rh down to 48 so it was high....

You're running co2. Lights are fine. I'd bet you aren't dialed in on nutes/ph optimization. Growing different strains will always see one strain thrive and another stress out. It's your second or third grow? Hahaha....those buds look better than what's coming through dispensaries here. Most of the people telling you there is something wrong aren't running half as well as you.
At the end stages I'm not really looking at leaves anymore. I just care about the buds. Leaves die in different stages on different plants. I had some fade on week 6 and others stay emerald green throughout.

You're running co2. Lights are fine. I'd bet you aren't dialed in on nutes/ph optimization. Growing different strains will always see one strain thrive and another stress out. It's your second or third grow? Hahaha....those buds look better than what's coming through dispensaries here. Most of the people telling you there is something wrong aren't running half as well as you.
At the end stages I'm not really looking at leaves anymore. I just care about the buds. Leaves die in different stages on different plants. I had some fade on week 6 and others stay emerald green throughout.
100% bro! Thank you yes second harvest! I switched up to Athena earlier on in the week when I ran out of floraflex...I'm gonna run lower ec this run I think and flush my media more than once maybe. That 5 day vacation in the middle of flower messed some things up for sure. Crazy how fast things can start going down hill if you aren't on top of your game!

For real though finding this hobby prob saved my life. I'd prob be going back to rehab soon if I hadn't found this new obsession lol....

This one was of the mutants/runts of the 10 pack of chimera 3.....

Same "runt" wish I wouldve got more videos of the bigger ones like this...but those big ones were falling over after I took the trellis down so that prob wouldn't have worked.

Tray of truffle treats 9 ready for the trol....

20230724_172325.jpg
20230724_172318.jpg
20230724_172028.jpg
20230724_134918.jpg
20230724_135116.jpg
20230724_080901.jpg
20230724_080851.jpg
20230724_080718.jpg
20230722_122419.jpg

Second Grow ? Wow Be Proud young man You are the master now
Yeah man first photo grow I am super proud of how things went! I put so much work and time and dedication into this grow i would've been devestated if this turned out like the first one.

So thank you! I appreciate rhe acknowledgement!

Yeah man first photo grow I am super proud of how things went! I put so much work and time and dedication into this grow i would've been devestated if this turned out like the first one.

So thank you! I appreciate rhe acknowledgement!
welcome bro well deserved
71alDNUqedL._AC_SL1000_.jpg

Here's my veg tent at the moment waiting for their moms to dry before they get to the flower tent...

I don't even know what's in here. well I know what's in here they are all clones frkm my harvest but I don't have a count...and 2 I wanted to run back I killed all the clones and I didn't feel like revegging them..well actually I forgot to before cut them down 🫠....

I have a bunch of teens also ready to fill the veg tent...gonna be busy next week.

New genetics going in the veg tent will be hawian lion#8 cuts from beleaf. Purple milk cuts from right hemisphere. White truffle cut from beleaf...and I also got Joesy Wales cut of gg4 supposedly so I will run that also....will be testing some seeds for beleaf after I get the teens to flower! Too much fun!

This is probably my number 1 keeper out of my entire hunt. Chimera 3 pheno 7. Huge colas, huge trichome covered natural foxtailed buds, the butterscotch terps, it has it all. She hung for a week and now is in the cannatrol for a few days curing. Didn't get a weight on anything yet...don't see the point until its done drying and curing.
20230731_071156.jpg
20230731_071008.jpg

Attachments

• 20230731_070637.jpg
    20230731_070637.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back