EbbnFlowr's Beleaf Grow - Chimera #3 and Truffle Treats #9

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Day 56 today....harvest day! Got some beautiful plants omg! CO2 def gets them done sooner. Chimera usually goes longer but triches were all ready! Good thing bc im leaving wed for Disney with my daughter!

I got most of them hanging in the flower tent! Temps and humidity dialed in at 60/60...got an ac hooked up to a vent blowing in...
20230724_172505.jpg
20230724_172028.jpg
20230724_172139.jpg
20230724_172350.jpg
20230724_172332.jpg
20230724_172307.jpg
20230724_135118.jpg
20230724_085507.jpg
Could only fit 1.5 plants in the cannatrol! Put a couple more in the wedryxl thing....these are some early pics...

I’m also on my second grow first one was not too shabby, this one looks better. I have 3 auto gorilla cookies 🤤 from fast buds.

Attachments

• IMG_3824.jpeg
    IMG_3824.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3823.jpeg
    IMG_3823.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3822.jpeg
    IMG_3822.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 0
Was I right about the weight?

I'm not sure they are all still hanging or in the cannatrol...the one plant I chopped up weighed 2.3lbs wet I think that will be the average x 15...so yes I guess it will be very close bro!!!
They are all quality too no larf! Big solid nugs up and down the cola!🥵

Was I right about the weight?
A few people on another forum gave some feedback and said they looked light and heat stressed. Would you agree less?

A few people on another forum gave some feedback and said they looked light and heat stressed. Would you agree less?
Nope. Did they say that bc of foxtails or something? Heat stress late in flower makes for stringy/fluffy flowers. Light stress bleaches them or curls up the leaves at least. I don't see that. in fact I'd say the purple in buds rules out prolonged heat stress.

Nope. Did they say that bc of foxtails or something? Heat stress late in flower makes for stringy/fluffy flowers. Light stress bleaches them or curls up the leaves at least. I don't see that. in fact I'd say the purple in buds rules out prolonged heat stress.
Yeah I def wouldn't describe these nugs as fluffy but they are def starting to lose their water weight after a quick inspection this morning! They look freaking fantastic my cannatrol smells amazing

When I was rotating the buds in the cannatrol they were stuck to the metal I kinda had to peel them off🥵🥵

Sorry bout the pup buddy
Thanks man it's been a nightmare....poor puppy it's heartbreaking honestly...so this has been kind of a bittersweet time for me....c'est le vie

Thanks man it's been a nightmare....poor puppy it's heartbreaking honestly...so this has been kind of a bittersweet time for me....c'est le vie
The guys over at beleaf sent me over a tester pack im gonna run so I'm super excited about that!

Keeper of the treats!

Truffle treats #9 x trufaloha#1

Don't know much about the trufaloha yet but tt9 was my favorite strain I grew this past run so it should be a beautiful cross and cultivar to grow

Yes foxtailing and the curled leaves...I knew the foxtailing had to do with genetics and I was happy about that bc I love that trait. But the leaves were and issue but we already discussed that...lights never got over 1300

Latest posts

Back