EbbnFlowr's Beleaf Grow - Chimera #3 and Truffle Treats #9

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also I noticed roots growing out the bottom of the pots....I can't transplant them yet....is that an issue to worry about? I have a feeling I'm gonna have to flower them in here....

Hey guys, me again...

When do you guys usually start training? Day 14, I was planning on just topping them and spreading them out when the time comes....does anyone ever top, then bend them over? Or is bending the top cola over only if you don't plan on topping? If I'm just going to top them, I need to wait for another node or 2?

View attachment 324712View attachment 324713View attachment 324714View attachment 324715View attachment 324716View attachment 324717
These are my favorites so far....just wondering what training techniques I should use on this grow...any advise would be appreciated as always!
I fim them at that age. Then as 4 to six new top sprout up I bend the tops. Gets all bushy like this clone. It's about 30 days old from cutting
PXL_20230412_223819389.MP.jpg

I topped my autos once, but I've never had the change to top a plant more than one time...is that what fimming is?

Nevermind I googled it. Seems easy enough. Do you only fim one time? Do you top or fim new growth?

Ok actually could someone tell me if I have this right....is fimming removing what I have circled? And topping would be removing that circled piece alomg with the two leaves next to it?
20230414_143444.jpg

Nevermind I googled it. Seems easy enough. Do you only fim one time? Do you top or fim new growth?
It depends on how the structure is. I usually fim once early and then top later. I have fimmed twice in the past. Depends on if you want 20 plus tops lol

Ok actually could someone tell me if I have this right....is fimming removing what I have circled? And topping would be removing that circled piece alomg with the two leaves next to it?View attachment 324779
Yup that little group of leaves. I use my thumbnail to cut that little nut in half
topping-vs-fiming.jpg

Fimmed Cherry Smash 1, Truffle treats 1,2 and 3. I don't think the others were ready yet. Bonus pic of them all praying after their recharge today...they love that shit.

20230414_164636.jpg
20230414_164700.jpg
20230414_164650.jpg
20230414_164654.jpg
20230414_164635.jpg
20230414_191725.jpg

Check out mainlining, I think it's a really cool concept and will be applying to my next grow.

Guys if I were to flower these in this 4x4 and do a sog, when should I flip them? My big tent won't be ready for another at least 6 weeks. I can't have these in here for 6 weeks in veg can I? This tent does have the 2 foot extension and I can put a 600w in there or 2 400w....looking for suggestions.

Ok sweet...but I'm in 1 gallon pots. I think I could transplant them to 3 gallons before moving them to 5....maybe that's the move?

The 3 smaller plants are in 1.6 gallon.
The larger plant is in 3 gallon.
They stay in 3 gallon until I move them to the flower tent, at which time I up pot to 7 gallon tall fabric pots.

Guys if I were to flower these in this 4x4 and do a sog, when should I flip them? My big tent won't be ready for another at least 6 weeks. I can't have these in here for 6 weeks in veg can I? This tent does have the 2 foot extension and I can put a 600w in there or 2 400w....looking for suggestions
Flip anytime now for sog. Once theyve recovered from the fimm. Just pick your favorite tops and prune everything else. They might need another week to show preflowers though.
You can veg in there, you'll just need to prune a bit here and there. I could go either way, I've been tempted to flower out my veg tent lately. I've got some nice beans I want to pop lol. I'm doing 12 plants in a 3x3. I have 5 to 6 weeks to go too.

Flip anytime now for sog. Once theyve recovered from the fimm. Just pick your favorite tops and prune everything else. They might need another week to show preflowers though.
You can veg in there, you'll just need to prune a bit here and there. I could go either way, I've been tempted to flower out my veg tent lately. I've got some nice beans I want to pop lol. I'm doing 12 plants in a 3x3. I have 5 to 6 weeks to go too.
Would you leave them in 1 gallons if I was to flip in there?

Latest posts

Back