EbbnFlowr's Beleaf Grow - Chimera #3 and Truffle Treats #9

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Day 26f...

Got back fromnl vacation and my buddy didn't do everything I asked but overall things are ok still....run off ec is coming back high still so I'm gonna give them a good flush and feed and hopefully that will do the trick. Got some really unique looking phenos. So far keepers are truffle treat #1, 2 and 4...and prob 2 of the chimeras...I'll try to label each when I get some more time...

20230624_085458.jpg
20230624_085449.jpg
20230624_085437.jpg
20230624_084126.jpg
20230624_083917.jpg
20230624_083814.jpg
20230624_082939.jpg
20230624_082209.jpg
20230624_081815.jpg

Here is my favorite in the tent so far...it's Truffle Treats#9 s1 seed. This is my number 4 of 4 I'm really glad she survived bc at the beginning, this is the one I almost killed by ripping a cotyldon off bc of a helmet head...hopefully I fixed all the issues today...but something happened to my drain pump today and the plants sat in water for 2 hours...it was the feeding after my flush so I probably just totally nullified the flush🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴

But this pheno here of tt is just amazing...I didn't have much time to smell or get a good look at everything, but this one caughty eye in early flower and she's stacking nicely think. Week 5 starts Monday.

There’s gonna be a jungle to contend with in that tent…the chimera stretches like mad, easily doubling in size…
I'll say.

Bubba

Attachments

• IMG_20230612_173007195.jpg
    IMG_20230612_173007195.jpg
    6.4 MB · Views: 0
Here is my favorite in the tent so far...it's Truffle Treats#9 s1 seed. This is my number 4 of 4 I'm really glad she survived bc at the beginning, this is the one I almost killed by ripping a cotyldon off bc of a helmet head...hopefully I fixed all the issues today...but something happened to my drain pump today and the plants sat in water for 2 hours...it was the feeding after my flush so I probably just totally nullified the flush🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴

But this pheno here of tt is just amazing...I didn't have much time to smell or get a good look at everything, but this one caughty eye in early flower and she's stacking nicely think. Week 5 starts Monday.
View attachment 332002
That's 6lb if it's an oz. I can't remember if you got a trimmer or not.....but it is gonna help

What a nice journey cruising thru your thread here. Your setup is beautiful, envious for sure.. love how you have them organized too.. that box of Sativa stands our big time eh? Makes all the other plants look like Hashplant with the big fat fan leaf's... lol. Yeah, balancing a heavy work load and hobby cannot be easy.
So kudos for keeping them all happy and oh so healthy brother...

ps.. do I see a wee bit of praying for MG in them last shots.. bit of curling upward, purple stems.. Hmmm?

rock on
That chimera 3 has naturally way red stems. Check gmos grow log.

Bubba

do those Dixie paper cups work ok for you?
I started using the Dixie cups for clones b/c mine kept falling over. Then I discovered it kept the plugs from drying out, and my clone success went up to 100%.

I have now bought a done that fits plugs, and fill tray underneath. I like the simplicity and inexpensive nature of setting them in the cups.

Bubba

That's 6lb if it's an oz. I can't remember if you got a trimmer or not.....but it is gonna help
What's up less? You think I'll get 6lbs off this run? I do have a basket trimmer! But I actually might enjoy trimming this run if I can manage to not **** up anymore lol...got a picture earlier right before lights came on....this is def one of the keepers. Day 28 today and she's chonking and frosting up. Picture doesn't do it justice has a light pink hue to it and a smell I can't really put my finger on. Def some sweeter terps coming through but I'm not good at describing that shit....you can see the nute burn/pH fluctuation issues. My buddy I think was phing too low....new growth showing signs of recovery after flush and dimmed lights. Ramping back up today.

-Blaze on 🔥

Screenshot_20230626_092259_Gallery.jpg

I'll say.

Bubba
Yeah none of mine got 6 feet...maybe if I didn't beat them down with the trellis bc I believe the tallest one is at about 5 feet tall. I've been looking at gmos diary every so often to compare my phenos to "the cut". Really curious to see what happens with some of these. I have one pheno that is about 3 feet tall maybe but is the frostiest. Has pink trichomes on satellite fan leaves I'll grab pics later. I ended up culling one of the mutants as it just wasn't producing anything and I would've been devastated if that thing hermed and pollinated all these ladies with his/her mutant pollen 🥴

Latest posts

Back