Effect of shade color on outdoor grown cannabis

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I knew when i seen his picture and where he was from it was going to be a shit show.

He did a good job of being shown the door....spammed site and insulted a moderator on his first post. I am still trying to figure out which one of us he was insulting.

It was my pleasure to show him the door.
If you look at the 1st page you will see where i posted about being in full sun. He disagreed because his spamming ass was selling Shade Canopy. What a moron. There are fields of marijuana all over Mendocino California that has no shade.

Last edited:
Why yes i was Big. I was trying to make magic mushrooms. 😁

there are some very large commercial grows that use shade cloth

but me thinks they use the shade for different reasons than to much sun

to much sun for pot plants?……i got a good laugh from that one

i used shade cloth for several years but it was used to protect my plants from hail , not sun

check out this cartel grow n the mexican desert….they used the cloth for stealth , not to protect from the sun , it was used to protect the plants from the Man lol

A725EFDC-1133-4CAD-A0DD-1A4310E4AEF6.jpeg

0CE62340-6913-4735-8468-4285DAFD2BD6.jpeg

Man the Cartel has the money don't they. How cool is that. Yeah id say the canopy would be good for hail and shit. But it damn sure has nothing to with sun. Weed loves full sun.

Latest posts

Back