Enclosed Environment First Timer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

villa029

Reaction score
I am growing a couple ladies and I'm interested in providing an enclosed environment. The only area that I have is a closet where I keep my clothes. I have an approximate 10 SF area and about 4ft in height. I think the easiest set up for me would be stapling visqueen plastic onto the walls with some sort of overlap in the front for access when feeding. Any suggestions.

Closets can be tough (not as bad as attics) but are tough in there own right.
The #1 obstacle is gonna be ventialtion and keeping it stealth. Is this your own house or an apt.?

Check in the grow in my sig. You'll find it helpful for ideas. This is in the closet where my clothes are as well. :D

With good co2 enrichment you need not ventilate the room if you ventilate the light. That makes the stealth much easier and co2 is awesome in all stages of growth from veg. on.

I had an idea I wanted to share w/ you guys see what you thought. I thought of buying white colored Visqueen (thick white plastic sheets), cut them up the the closets wall dimensions and staple them w/ a heavy duty stapler. That would essentially give me an enclosed environment...would that work well enough? I can use piping through the plastic for ventilation. Everything else is another story but at least I'd have an enclosed environment. Do you guys think this is a good idea?

Latest posts

Back