entering 3rd week of flower,ready for nutes and growroom changes help?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gary Ganja

Learning to Cultivate
Reaction score
i have just cut down two of my plants after determining they were males,so now here i am down to 4 plants.they seem to be ok for now.i would like to give them nutes,someone please direct me on what kind of nutes to get!i also know i need a ph tester right?to make sure i dont give them too much nutes.how is fox farms?i heard they were good..any suggestions?

they are alright,
i dont use a ph tester, never have.....but u could

Just go to a hydro store, see what they suggest as a good flowering nute.
I got one thats good for everyday watering, and if you just follow directions..you shouldnt burn the plant.
I got an organic nute......

but yez foxfarm is pritty good, i had good results...i liked advanced nutriants though best

Ekoostik_Hookah said:
they are alright,
i dont use a ph tester, never have.....but u could

Just go to a hydro store, see what they suggest as a good flowering nute.
I got one thats good for everyday watering, and if you just follow directions..you shouldnt burn the plant.
I got an organic nute......

but yez foxfarm is pritty good, i had good results...i liked advanced nutriants though best

but wat if they ask wat kind of plant am i growing? im looking at other guys plants in flowering now and they look alot better than mine.im just using regular weed seeds so maybe thats it.but i would like to make em stronger,take a look at this thread and tell me wat u think http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=22012

well, normally they will not ask you what your growing...
But if they do just say Random herbs and tomatos....make something up.

Or just find what u need

I have used nothing but fox farms nutes and have had great results. My local store sells each of the three bottles you will need for about 16 dollars each. I have never used another brand of nutes but fox farm definitly worked out good for me.

went to true value hardware,no fox farms...strike one lol!

Prolly hydroponic store only is gonna have fox farms unless you order online.

ya your only gunna find it at a hydro store......open the phone book.
or ya order it online

I get FF products at a Nursery, but they won't be found at your big chain stores.
A method of testing your ph is pretty critical. I garauntee, at the first sign of a problem, that will be the "first" thing you'll need to know/be asked.

Philly are you from Philly? If so hit me with a PM, we have a hydro store right near us, if you are a Philly guy.

I use Botanicare Pro Blend a lot, also FF isn't bad but just be gentle with it. Also if you are from Philly I MIGHT be able to get you some free samples of Hause and Garden nutes....maybe. Hit me up if you are near me and I'll help you out with the hydro store and it's location.

snuggles said:
Philly are you from Philly? If so hit me with a PM, we have a hydro store right near us, if you are a Philly guy.

I use Botanicare Pro Blend a lot, also FF isn't bad but just be gentle with it. Also if you are from Philly I MIGHT be able to get you some free samples of Hause and Garden nutes....maybe. Hit me up if you are near me and I'll help you out with the hydro store and it's location.

hey i tried to send u a pm ur box is full!

Latest posts

Back