enuf is enuf

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

POTDOC

SWEET N STICKY
Reaction score
i think its time for a revolution lets all join together and over throw the government just my opp whats yours

all personal opinions aside...Im pretty sure talk of overthrowing the government isnt allowed in here....hope im not out of place, im not a mod or anything.....

But then we will just form a new govenment and eventually overthrow that government. That is what man has been doing for thousands of years. Just my opp. I think we should continue to push to make ganja legal

i was an activist during the vietnam war, rights for minorities and women, i marched, sang, held signs, participated in civil disobedience like henry david thoreau....my generation made a few changes...made people aware of injustice and hatred.....now i live in the mountains where i have more animals than people for neighbors.....it is up to you younger people to make change for good now, me im gonna get stoned and go for a walk...good luck, just dont fight amongst yourselves

Overthrow the government and replace it with what? What would you do about immigration? The rising gas prices? The war? The massive debt we acquired when Bush decided to invade another country..what would you do about that? A tipsy economy? What about that? Change is all well and good but you have to replace what's there with something better or it's a wasted effort. Just my thoughts. Take care and be safe.

cool thats my point we need change all new congress all new every one we need a preident thats for the people a working class man

POTDOC said:
cool thats my point we need change all new congress all new every one we need a preident thats for the people a working class man

There is always going to be Greed witch is the root of most of the problems in the world

from the time we dropped out of the trees and probably before, my opinion is that mankind is driven primarily by the quest for power, power comes in a myriad of different forms from money to positions of leadership to the kid with the most baseball card and the prettiest girlfriend and everything in between...in my opinion this quest has brought humans to the top of the heap in the animal kingdom. however we are also endowed with the capacity for compassion and love...to me it's this balance that makes the unique beauty of mankind....it's always been that way and it always will be....in my opinion

Technically, this is not in compliance with the rules in place, but, I will keep this thread open as it seems to be flowing rather smoothly. If any of the other mods see this as an issue, I am sure action will be taken.

Keep it fun and keep it lax. We all can grow in more ways than one if we keep it like that! :ccc:

Thanks for keeping the thread open DL. Much appreciated. I know it is in conflict by discussing politics but as long as it stays reasonably clean, I see no problem with it.

I agree with thc and james. Humankind strives for power. Not only power over others, but wealth, knowledge, and everything else. There is a flaw with us as part of the animal kindom, though. We destroy EVERYTHING. All other species in the animal kingdom form a symbiosis with all the other animals in the kingdom. Not us. We kill and destroy everything and then spread. Kind of like a virus in the way we propagate and multiply. This is why I don't believe we will have a perfect society. We are always going to have wars and unfair laws and so forth. We thrive on destruction and death. That is our way.....

Sorry...I am rambling in my drunken stupor. Please forgive me. Just my thoughts. Take care and be safe everyone.

i think the govt is currently more productive generating that movement than we could be...

what i mean by that.....is people are getting p'd off. they are starting to open their eyez. give them a deep recession with a highly depressed dollar and the climate will be more than ready for change.

its lookin like its heading that directions so......patience grasshoppa.

I don't know... it's hard to not think during a toke session "why the **** is this illegal again?"

But then again, how would you like to pay tax on your green, or let the gov. limit the amount you can grow personally, to force the market where they want it... or some other ** like that.

Hick said:
Sure.. can ya' pick me up?.. Can we stop at Micky Dee's on he way?.. I'm hungry.:D

:yeahthat:

Don't forget to stop by and grab me too! But try n wait until after McD's; I'd rather go to Hardee's for one of those huge Thickburgers! I mean, who knows how long throwing this revolution could take ...

Mal C
:fly:

i'd like to bring up a point here right now, with all its faults this still is a great country and we enjoy freedoms only dreamed of in most countries.....

hmmm.. reminds me of a quote that I recently ran across..
We are part of the greatest nation on earth. I hope that you will join me in trying to change it."

thanks for keeping thread open and thanks to all for posting nice to know im not the only one that knows we need a little change thanks agine

In my radical opinion of the issue at hand:

In my mind, the problem resides with people.
Most of which can be traced to poor parenting.

The problems with people can be broken into the following catagories:

1. Greed.
There are few who are not succeptable to this sickness of the soul. I see this mostly among Folks who come from a loveless childhood. The desire...true need to get as much as you can, while you can get it. "Screw everyone else, I'm looking out for me" kind of attitude. Not just material posessions or money in the bank. True emotional greed, Selfishness and greed are so similar I just combine the two.

2. Fear
People live to be scared. I refuse to watch the news because it all makes me nausiated. It seems almost like fear is used as a system of control...because as animals, it is a primal instinct that is easily manipulated and controlled. Seems like everywhere you look as far as a media outlet, a whole lot of things out there are driven to scare or excite folks, to get a rush.
People seem to fear the unknown, and try to rationalize the unexplained or unexplainable to rid themselves of the unknowns...

3. Ignorance
Blatent or otherwise, people these days seem to choose ignorance over the truth. I believe because the truth is often very scary, call it a defense mechinisim if you will. willful ignorance is even worse, the truth and right path are clearly in front of some individuals, yet they choose ignorance. either out of lazyness or fear of the unknown.

4. Arrogance
Stunner shades, shiny car, ugly designer pants, $500 cellphone and the care free ways.

5. Violence
Humans are a violent animal. We have been finding reasons to kill each other ever since we started walking with sticks. Every indiginous race on the planet, no matter how isolated, has either fought amongst themselves or other races.
We secretly love violence. We are PROGRAMMED AND SOCIALIZEDto not only be receptive to stimulus, but seem to crave it. I myself am guilty. I like guns and I play violent videogames. I have been in a fight or three, never looked for them. I have acted out violently at my fellow man, not unprovoked though. This is the way Humans seem to always end up settling their differences. Ultimately.

I believe the solution resides in future generations to fix these deeply rooted, almost instinctual illnesses we are ALL born with, in varying levels. Think of what kind of gov would come out of a society of humans who lack these very real and damaging ailments?

I would have much more hope for the future of humanity than I do now...Thats for sure.

Mind you...I live in a really crappy area amongst one of the highest populations per square mile...of millionares.

F'ng

Latest posts

Back