epileptics with strain preferences?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crisp2aBurned

Reaction score
Hola amigos y amigas,
I am curious about any fellow epileptic medical marijuana patients out there in MP who may have found a strain or two that tends to work better for auras and seizure disorder symptoms. I have some strange visual and concentration issues (auras) that can be quite disconcerting at times. Ahem. To be honest, they can actually be quite terrifying. I also have issues with frustration, impatience and a REALLY short temper, most likely due to the medication I take that keeps me upright, conscious and seizure-free. Though I've been a pothead for years and years, I'm actually excited to be a medical marijuna patient and feel blessed that at least my state sees my use of herb to be within my rights as an epileptic. I know that I'm leaning towards sativa for the mellow high and enhanced consciousness. I sometimes get the sensation of being hyper and nervous and a bit troubled with auras when I jam on the indica too much.
Just curious if anyone with similar medical issues as me has found any particular strain that seems to suit this type of problem.
Peas,
-C

Latest posts

Back