Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good morning folks. I see the level of disturbing behaviors still lives. Always brightens my day. Once again, third day in a row. I ate another cookie. Man, I ain't getting anything done the past three days. I'm kinda glad they are gone now. I have more loaded ghee butter but I'm thinking of doing the coconut oil thing. Would like to learn how to do gummies sometime.
My friend uses coconut oil and made some kick ass brownies the other day. He is still working on his gummies, getting the formula down to a consistent product. Using fruit juice vs. water was key to flavor and stability, I think

Good morning brothers and sisters!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Cloudy with rain here, starting at 41F and predicted to reach 54F.

We had a nice day sightseeing with my daughter and SIL, visiting the mountains, forest, and beach for the benefit of my SIL who had never been to Oregon and even though he was born in the land of CA, had never seen the Pacific Ocean.

Dinner out at Pastini's last night and an early crash for everyone.

I was beat. The last 3 days was too much. I also am missing more weed. It will be the last. It is now inna safe locked up and no one has the key but me. Cant figure out who but it is between the 15 yr old grandson or the POS brother., Both can enter the house with the combination. This last stuff was only in the grove bag for one day. It just barely dried. That was the king Kandy that the branch broke off on. I was going to take pics with the scope I just got. I hope they choke on it.

I was beat. The last 3 days was too much. I also am missing more weed. It will be the last. It is now inna safe locked up and no one has the key but me. Cant figure out who but it is between the 15 yr old grandson or the POS brother., Both can enter the house with the combination. This last stuff was only in the grove bag for one day. It just barely dried. That was the king Kandy that the branch broke off on. I was going to take pics with the scope I just got. I hope they choke on it.
That would get someone in deep shit with me,,, family or no family.
You steal from me and your not my goddamn family. Blood hasn't got shit to do with it.

So I have been trying to quit smoking cigarettes, and tried smoking a joint every time I wanted a cig. That didn't work, because after the 7th or 8th joint I wanted a damn cigarette. So, I asked my doctor for help.

He gives me some nicotine patches and I tried rolling one up to smoke it, but it tasted like shit and melted! So, I figured it was like nicotine gum and tried chewing on one. Again, it tasted horrible and I nearly gagged!

I think I will take those damn patches back to my doctor and tell him that they didn't work and to shove them up his coal chamber to see if it stops smoking!

Geez, modern medicine...

I went to vaping nicotine after I quit cigarettes, but the lung doc told me no vaping after I had the lungs chopped on. I went to nicotine pouches made by ON. Been doing the 8mg for a couple of years, and I'm gonna start stepping down to lower levels.

Do I still want a cigarette? You betcha. In my dreams, I still smoke. About the time they slam the lid shut on me, it won't bother me anymore.

Latest posts

Back