euphoria in the tent

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey hey Reidser, welcome to MP! OK man, things are looking pretty good from here..

It's great that you are all about your ph, but ph should be anything but hard to deal with, and don't wanna let yerself get caught up with an obsession that is gonna suck the fun out of this.. ;) Can I ask why you chose to grow in coco for your first grow? Not a big deal. just curious man:D So I think I wanna hang out for a bit, if that's cool, and see how this rolls out.

There are a lot of excellent growers on this site. For your first show I might suggest lots and lots of pics. If something is going funny and you don't happen to catch it, I promise ya somebody on here will;)

Yo bro IRISH! How's it?:D

Callawave said:
Hey Reidser. Well as Irish pointed out, there’s no need to rush out the door and buy one today. But like I said. If you’re planning to grow in the LONG TERM, you and your plants will love it! Water managment it sooooo much easier than with tap water. Plus the added benefit of no clinkers in your kettle and no scum on your tea. :spit:
As for price. I just bought a new unit for £60 which produces 12 gallons per day. Just right for your growing needs, and your tea and coffee making. Some of ‘em will give you 40 gallons a day. But that’s just OVERKILL! And a lot dearer.
If you decide you want a unit some time, and you can’t find a reasonably priced one on-line, send me a PM and I’ll point you in the right direction.
I’m really looking’ forward to comin’ round an’ mashin’ up your crops when they’re done. :joint:

well i do go through a hell of a lot of tea so i must take you up on this offer sometime..sounds like a good investment alright..60 pound so 70 or so euro...must win euromillions tonight!!!!..as for mashin up the crops..cant wait bro!!:)

nvthis said:
Hey hey Reidser, welcome to MP! OK man, things are looking pretty good from here..

It's great that you are all about your ph, but ph should be anything but hard to deal with, and don't wanna let yerself get caught up with an obsession that is gonna suck the fun out of this.. ;) Can I ask why you chose to grow in coco for your first grow? Not a big deal. just curious man:D So I think I wanna hang out for a bit, if that's cool, and see how this rolls out.

There are a lot of excellent growers on this site. For your first show I might suggest lots and lots of pics. If something is going funny and you don't happen to catch it, I promise ya somebody on here will;)

Yo bro IRISH! How's it?:D

well nvthis thanks for dropping in...i hear ya loud and clear about taking the fun out of it by constantly wonderin about stuff that shouldnt be a problem...its all sorted now i got the ph tester so thats put to bed for now.its soil i've got my plants in never thought about coco or hydro...maybe later dates for something new...but for now good old soil for the lil ones..later man
peace

the chef said:
First of all welcome to MP! You picked one hell of a mentor there young paddiuan. I have concerns fer your ladies with no direct fan and your bigger bulb. Watch fer heat issues. Looking good so far bud, the biggest hump to get over in veging you've already done.......you germed and have greenage! This takes a bit to finish to get to flower but not that long. Look into lst or low stress training to evenout your canopy when you put those bad ladies to flower. I think lst training is the next order of buisness. Not ready fer it yet but soon......ok, i;m pulling up the vape fer this one.

thanks for the welcome chef:D ..ha irish is a jedi alright...the green OB1!
so i'm gonna go up and take few pics and try show you's all a bit more of the setup..ive got a heater up there that has just a cool air fan setting..i dont have it on since i turned on the m/h..my temps are mostly low 20's sometimes up to 28 but thermostat kicks on the outlet fan n draws cool air in..lights off and the lowest temp has been 10..so how often would be the norm to turn on the fan...ten mins every hour???i'll get the pics up now give you a better view
thanks again chef
be good

a bit confused? in the low 20's? a constant breeze on them will strenghthen the main stem.

the chef said:
a bit confused? in the low 20's? a constant breeze on them will strenghthen the main stem.
sorry chef my bad..like low 20's celcius...we dont really measure in fahrenheit..its like 75degrees F....yeah i dont think the heater/fan will be economical for me to run constantly so i'll look around for a fan thats low on energy..

okay all heres a few pics of the setup so yous can see a bit more of whats going on...;)
first is the heater fan..View attachment 142930
like i said dont have it running since the m/h has been running
then the termo thats running the outtake fan SNV30333.JPG
pic of the tent floor SNV30334.JPG
outtake wit carbon filterSNV30335.JPG
this is where it all escapes out of the roofSNV30336.JPG
intake fan TT100SNV30338.JPG
outtake fanTT 125SNV30340.JPG
and a few pics of the plants takin todaySNV30343.JPG
[/ATTACH]

Attachments

• SNV30337.JPG
    SNV30337.JPG
    153.6 KB · Views: 34
  • SNV30342.JPG
    SNV30342.JPG
    88.8 KB · Views: 33
  • SNV30344.JPG
    SNV30344.JPG
    147.4 KB · Views: 35
  • SNV30345.JPG
    SNV30345.JPG
    134.5 KB · Views: 22
sorry people i've more pics but cant get them up...pressing upload but nothings happening...and dont know why pic of fan didnt show in last post:confused: ...

12 pics per post maybe?

reidser said:
well nvthis thanks for dropping in...its soil i've got my plants in never thought about coco or hydro...
peace

Oh, sorry bro!:D For some reason my mind put some Bio Bizz coco product into this grow:confused: My bad...

Nice setup goin' on man!

A simple occilating fan should pull a negligable draw. Mine goes 24/7 even if my exhaust is off. You definitely want some air movement around your plants.

Hey Reidser, next year plan on flipping a few in mid to late October! We're all gonna get together and see how many folks we can get to coordinate a Christmas harvest! Wanna join in the fun?;)

nice set-up! Yeah that heater fan won't do, a cheap osolating fan will do like nvthis said.

nvthis said:
Oh, sorry bro!:D For some reason my mind put some Bio Bizz coco product into this grow:confused: My bad...

Nice setup goin' on man!

A simple occilating fan should pull a negligable draw. Mine goes 24/7 even if my exhaust is off. You definitely want some air movement around your plants.

Hey Reidser, next year plan on flipping a few in mid to late October! We're all gonna get together and see how many folks we can get to coordinate a Christmas harvest! Wanna join in the fun?;)

well nvthis you can count me in...heads busted i didnt get it together earlier this year to do just that..some crimbo bud of my own!!:ignore: .there's always next year eh..so i'll get the fan sorted asap and give the plants all the love they need..i can sense miss's reidser gettin jealous already lol!!
thanks again all for the help

ha sorry all i got it..thanks pcduck...it wasnt the 12 pic limit i hadnt saved when resizing so they wouldnt upload:rolleyes: ...oops.so here's the rest of the setup..
ph tester...suppose they all do the same so nothing amazing here lol
SNV30354.JPG
then the hesi products the dreadlocked man gave me..i've been usin like 1/4 strength once a week give or takeSNV30353.JPG
now these 2 pics are just couple of shots of the plants but i dont know exactly what hamster meant by alternating nodes...at what stage do you get them...how many weeks normally??
is there any signs of sex shown on these or is it way too early for that[/ATTACH]
and finally(sorry if i ask dumb q)but the one in the copper pot is growing different to the other 3...its been under the 3x25w cfl's so i moved it out of there and put the smallest one under them cfl'sSNV30351.JPG
well thats enough for now..i deserve 2 spliffs of my crappy smoke for that!!god i hate this stuff..its sooo depressing..its the main reason i took this up..payin for rubber!!
icon8.gif

talk soon friends

Attachments

• SNV30346.JPG
    SNV30346.JPG
    148.3 KB · Views: 25
  • SNV30350.JPG
    SNV30350.JPG
    116.6 KB · Views: 28
Hey man I found ya! Lookin good bud! Looks like you have the whole crew in here....lots of combined knowledge with these guys here...listen to them and you will be smokin sticky nugs in no time!

What Ham meant about alternating nodes is that instead of your leaves being straight across from each other on the main stem, one leaf will be higher or lower than the leaf on the other side. I had pre-flowers before I had alternating nodes this grow. Thats the first time I had ever seen this; but then the next node to grow out was alternating. This happened at 4 weeks into veg, must just be a trait of this strain. Usually they start showing alternating nodes from 4-8 weeks.

Your plants look realy good...nice tight nodal spacing. Since it looks like you have all the help you need from these fellas...I'm just going to sit back here in the corner and smoke down on NL#5....and get baked. Good Luck with the grow...although I doubt you'll need it with Irish and the boys rooting for you, and giving you tips. I'll be back to check ya out later!

thanks for checkin in LF..true to your word;)
we'll just keep the updates comin and let nature do her thing:)

Hey reidser, hows it? Couldn't tell from the pics on sex but you will notice within the next few days to a week from the look of things. LF said it true about alternating nodes. Don't sweat smoking the ragweed. I was there too not to terribly long ago, we all were! The difference is now we controll how our mj looks, taste, and how potent it is! You will be there before you realize it my friend.

Reidser nice setup.. I know Kebnekajse has been using Hesi nutes as well with good results.. I normally use my camera to take close up macro shots near the top internodes, and then you can study them on the computer to look for sex of the plant.. Normally it shows after a few days of flowering. I think you will have some great plants in there my friend.

Edit: Chef right as always... The nugs of your own harvest can't really compare to anything else.. I even had a crappy outdoor grow, I harvested way too early due to my nervous parents, and it still proved to be at least as good, as what you can find on the street. You will be addicted to growing after this :D

RiskyPack said:
Reidser nice setup.. I know Kebnekajse has been using Hesi nutes as well with good results.. I normally use my camera to take close up macro shots near the top internodes, and then you can study them on the computer to look for sex of the plant.. Normally it shows after a few days of flowering. I think you will have some great plants in there my friend.

Edit: Chef right as always... The nugs of your own harvest can't really compare to anything else.. I even had a crappy outdoor grow, I harvested way too early due to my nervous parents, and it still proved to be at least as good, as what you can find on the street. You will be addicted to growing after this :D

hey risky thanks for the kind words..its going good so far and fingers crossed it stays that way!!!i'm gonna get some pics sorted now so you can see where we at

hey all,got the fans sorted to get some air going..SNV30361.JPG
there just two little clip on ones that run at 15w..
when you see the pics at the end check out how much more mature the
one in the copper pot is..its way bigger than the other three..this is the
one that had the cfl's directly over it while the other ones were under
the m/h at the start..will this be a problem or does it matter?the copper pot one is showing female already..at the node a lil growth with white hairs comin out,i'll try get some close ups..thanks again people
peace​

Attachments

• SNV30360.JPG
    SNV30360.JPG
    143.5 KB · Views: 23
  • SNV30359.JPG
    SNV30359.JPG
    138.9 KB · Views: 22
  • SNV30358.JPG
    SNV30358.JPG
    100.9 KB · Views: 19
  • SNV30357.JPG
    SNV30357.JPG
    137.3 KB · Views: 23
  • SNV30356.JPG
    SNV30356.JPG
    167.9 KB · Views: 30
Congrats papa on your daughter. Nice job with the fans.

Latest posts

Back