euphoria in the tent

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah man....lookin good! I got those exact same fans in my grow!

If one is showing sex the rest are not far behind. As for the taller one it shouldn't be too much of a problem right now, you may want to try some LST on it to keep it even with the others, but I would wait until it shows it's sex. No sense in waisting the time bending and tying if it turns out to be a male. Usually I find that the taller plants (if all the same strain) tend to be male...but not neccesarily all of them. You will want to keep an even canopy when flowering these, so you don't want one 2ft, when the rest are 1 ft...know what I mean? The taller one will force you to keep your light farther away from the rest.

They look nice and healthy bud! See ya around.

hey bud. looks good...i don't think you'll have a problem with the copper pot as long as it does'nt get cold! it will get cold more easily than the plastic pots, so keep a watch on it...

another thing to watch for at this young stage is not letting the root zone get cold. ie...get em off the floor if its cold at all...

don't worry to much if you get two phenos of different sizes...you can 'boost one up' later if need be...and that brings me to this question bro, can you tell us any info on this gal , Euphoria?...:) ...

ps, whats your outdoor temps?...

keep up the great job reidser...

IRISH said:
hey bud. looks good...i don't think you'll have a problem with the copper pot as long as it does'nt get cold! it will get cold more easily than the plastic pots, so keep a watch on it...

another thing to watch for at this young stage is not letting the root zone get cold. ie...get em off the floor if its cold at all...

don't worry to much if you get two phenos of different sizes...you can 'boost one up' later if need be...and that brings me to this question bro, can you tell us any info on this gal , Euphoria?...:) ...

ps, whats your outdoor temps?...

keep up the great job reidser...

hey irish..all good i hope
ha well firstly(now you can blame the pics) i just said copper pot not thinking...its plastic just colour i was on about...oops:D
and secondly i might have led you all in the wrong direction wit euphoria.....our friends at dutch passion call it euforia!!oops again:D
"developed in 1996,a very fine skunk selection,very commercial,very heavy bloom,bumper harvest the famous skunk "high",taste not so sweet as our other skunk selections.one of our favorites".
thc 18%.flower 7 weeks.
well thats how they put it anyway!
the shop that sold em was biggin up these plants and the 7 week flower sounded good for first grow..
ive got the plants raised up off the floor too so nice one for checking that...the watchfull eye!thanks again people

Good deal brother don't be surprised if it goes more/less than the seven weeks. Do you have a way to check thrich's? Also alot of dp have been reported hermie or male so be on the lookout! Good growing!

the chef said:
Good deal brother don't be surprised if it goes more/less than the seven weeks. Do you have a way to check thrich's? Also alot of dp have been reported hermie or male so be on the lookout! Good growing!

alright chef,so ya heard a lot of dp bein hermie!!i've been keepin a close eye alread and keeping me fingers crossed.i dont have anything for checkin thrichs...what kind of cost am i lookin at there bro?..or what do you use for checking?..

radio shack if you got one. 60x100 microscope hand held. american is 10-15 dollars.

DCFC0012.JPG

Actually I never really looked at the trics... It is more like a hunch for me really. Maybe I have cuts my plants a bit early sometimes, but I like the kinda head high that it gives you.. This time I will let the Nemesis go as long as she needs though.

Spend the money risky my bud it's worth it to expirement with different types of high!

the chef said:
Spend the money risky my bud it's worth it to expirement with different types of high!

thats grand chef i'll get that sorted as soon as...i was expectin another item that'd rob another few euro from the pocket but thats fine..

RiskyPack said:
Actually I never really looked at the trics... It is more like a hunch for me really. Maybe I have cuts my plants a bit early sometimes, but I like the kinda head high that it gives you.. This time I will let the Nemesis go as long as she needs though.

alright risky..so trics are on the buds and change colour as bud matures..eventually tellin us when shes ready to harvest????..and this timing will give different highs??...

reidser,

Is that the same variety that BC Bud wants $199.95/seed with a 10 seed minimum for?

What does Dutch Passion claim for THC percentage? I read tha BC Bud claims 45%, but even at that I'm not going to spend right at $2000US for 10 REGULAR seeds.

Good smoking

Irish...when I said that about the even canopy I wasn't so concerned with the short ones. I mean sure you can jack them up. I was worried about in the end, if they are too tall, I don't think he wants to knock out a ceiling...with my first grow indoors I had stuff growing into the lights at the end...but then I didn't have a place like this to get expert advice to tell me it was time to flip to 12/12 either....your in good hands Reidser, and listen to chef on the scope...you'll thank him for it later. Your trics will turn red (amber) at the peak of ripeness, you need the scope to see when it is peak time to harvest.

DonJones said:
reidser,

Is that the same variety that BC Bud wants $199.95/seed with a 10 seed minimum for?

What does Dutch Passion claim for THC percentage? I read tha BC Bud claims 45%, but even at that I'm not going to spend right at $2000US for 10 REGULAR seeds.

Good smoking

don,how ya gettin on,no its 18% thc in the dutch passion booklet...they cost 40 euro for 5 fem seeds..a seed bank opened in town(its legal to buy seeds here just your not aloud gerrminate them!!!)and he stocks a lot of good dutch and spanish seed brands..my mind is doing overtime already asking myself....why didnt you pick this one or this one..but we made our choice and hopfully we get some good smoke out of the deal..$200 for thc 45% seeds though....you'd want to write your name on a piece of paper cause youd forget it smokin that sh**..i mean most of the thc counts is like 15%thc to 26%thc from the seeds i can get here...is there many high thc brands like that available???

reidser, man its great to find someone whos growin the euphoria to, I just dropped my seeds today. looking forward to watching the grow and seein how the ladies grow for you they sure look nice an healthy. get the scope Chef talked bout its the whip and cheap also works sweet.

My thoughts on the BC Bud seeds were for $2000 I'll eventually find someone where I can get clones. I can travel to just about anywhere in the US and back for that and be 100% sure of getting all females, although a male of 2 wouldn't be bad either because I know I could sacrifice one mama per crop to have $200 seeds. Heck I could sell them for $50 and make a heck of a profit!

I'm still a novice but I know enough to take 1 male and 1 female and put them alone in a sealed grow area and harvest the seeds when they were done.

By the way off subject, is there any reason why I couldn't reveg a male just like a female?

Good smoking and wishing you the best in growing.

swampbud said:
reidser, man its great to find someone whos growin the euphoria to, I just dropped my seeds today. looking forward to watching the grow and seein how the ladies grow for you they sure look nice an healthy. get the scope Chef talked bout its the whip and cheap also works sweet.

swampbud welcome to the grow...so far so good wit these and hopefully it stays that way.was it fem seeds you dropped and how many??
i've few new picks to post now so stay tuned

DonJones said:
My thoughts on the BC Bud seeds were for $2000 I'll eventually find someone where I can get clones. I can travel to just about anywhere in the US and back for that and be 100% sure of getting all females, although a male of 2 wouldn't be bad either because I know I could sacrifice one mama per crop to have $200 seeds. Heck I could sell them for $50 and make a heck of a profit!

I'm still a novice but I know enough to take 1 male and 1 female and put them alone in a sealed grow area and harvest the seeds when they were done.

By the way off subject, is there any reason why I couldn't reveg a male just like a female?

Good smoking and wishing you the best in growing.

hey don,dont know bout revegin a male but i'm sure someone does;) ..for the seeds though..how hard is it to get seeds...different laws all over so we'd be here all night eh...thanks for checkin in dj

hey all
there's been a lot of new growth lately and we need your help:rolleyes: ..
so pics are best way of letting you know the full story..in the first one you might be able to make out sex..all of the plants have developed the same sign..looks female to my novice eyes:D ..
also the strongest plant is reaching for the stars big time:confused: ..could this all be from having this under cfl's for first 6 weeks while the others were switched to m/h after 3..
be good

SNV30369.JPG

SNV30366.JPG

SNV30365.JPG

SNV30364.JPG

SNV30363.JPG

Do you have alternating nodes yet?

Alternating nodes is one way of showing maturity.

Latest posts

Back