euphoria in the tent

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pcduck said:
Do you have alternating nodes yet?

Alternating nodes is one way of showing maturity.

i'm gonna say no cause nothing too obvious yet:confused:

No worries man. They will show when they are ready, and no sooner.;) Your plants are looking great! This has excellent grow written all over it.

FYI-As far as 45%, $200 seeds... Yeah, there ain't no such beast. Don't waste your hard earned cash on that crap claim. Good hash will see 45%. Honey oil will see 45%. No stupid seed in all of Canada will ever see 45%. That's just the way that is and that would also mean $200 not wisely spent.

okay all then plants are showing female but still no alternating nodes..the biggest plant is just shy of 2 feet and the headspace is a little over 6 feet...just looking for the best way to avoid problems wit height..i'll be flowering with 400 hps so how close is safe??

Look into Low Stress Training on some of your buds irish's threads. Someone will chime in about the hps i'm a cfl grower. Some pics my brother lets see what you got.

the chef said:
Look into Low Stress Training on some of your buds irish's threads. Someone will chime in about the hps i'm a cfl grower. Some pics my brother lets see what you got.

had a look at the lst forums alright chef,i think something is gonna have to be done,hope its not too late to start anything though..the other 3 plants are much more compact and bushy growth..i've no new pics taken,theres pics on page 3 taken 2 days ago of the ladies that show a bit of the size issue..camera's not here but i'll get pics up asap

no rush brother, a easy lst even late in flower if done carefully and easy should help you out.How many days/weeks in are ya?

nice one bro..no need to stress so..they were germinated at the end of oct..so veging 7 weeks..

Looking over your pics, i though you were in flower fer some reason..oh yeah haze! Brother you can start lst with the biggun. I would also follow someone elses lead and leave em tyed up either throughout or most of flower when you switch them. Any signs of alternating nodes yet? If Not they will come. You will get a awsome go at a even canopy.

Just though of something . Maybe consider topping and cloning that bad girl! That could also help. You can veg a plant almost indefinatly or so i've read. Just remeber that if you do your lady(s) will need a few weeks to recover.

thanks man,i'll get that big one singled out for some lst and get it even wit the other ones..all the plants have shown signs of sex but no alt nodes yet chef..good of ya to stop by bro
later

Reidser, I'm giving 4 euphoria regular not fems a try along with a couple blueberry, and a few northern light x a try. The euphoria are the first ones that i have orderd the others are from freinds that want me to try. I like you only gave 40$ for ten. those pics look very nice. How long of a veg cycle did you go? was it 7weeks before the switch to flower?

Hey man....this is what I meant by trying to keep an even canopy, and irish told you not to worry about it, that you could just put the shorter plants up on something, closer to the lights. If you read back, I responded to that saying I was not so concerned with the short ones as th tall ones stretching into the light.

I had this problem with my first indoor grow, being an old outdoor guy, and never haveing to worry about head room. You can bet that the plant will double in height when you switch to flowering, and sometimes triple...I'm not familiar with the Euphoria, so I can't tell you what to expect. So you need to look at if you are going to have the room for it if it decides to triple in height. If you are going to run out of head room, you are either going to want to do some LST, or topping, or a combination of the 2.

I have a few that I topped, and then bent the 2 tops over to grow vertically for a little while. The key is to do this sort of training now while in veg. You don't want to be stressing it while in flower. Hope this helps you out some, I tried to point this out to ya earlier....sorry I wasn't more persistant.

You may also consider a product called Bushmaster by "Humboldt Counties' Own" It is a growth inhibitor, I have never used it but I know a couple guys on here who have and had great results. CMD used it, and DOS has used it as a foliar spray. I have used all of the other products from this company and I'm very happy with the results. I don't know if this is a product you would be able to find over there, and don't think that you NEED it, if you just do some training, or topping. I just thought I would mention it as an option.

ohh. i see...

so its euforia, and not euphoria? i'ma go see if i can find this one now...how tall you say that tent is bro? it seems you said 1 meter? this may be a problem now...

put up a pic of entire room, with plants if you can, so we can better see what your working with...

i somehow thought you flipped the light to 12/12 at 1 foot tall???...

swampbud said:
Reidser, I'm giving 4 euphoria regular not fems a try along with a couple blueberry, and a few northern light x a try. The euphoria are the first ones that i have orderd the others are from freinds that want me to try. I like you only gave 40$ for ten. those pics look very nice. How long of a veg cycle did you go? was it 7weeks before the switch to flower?

hey swampbud,i'm just into week 7 of veg now and thinkin about flippin em soon..just gonna post few pics now and give a view of the tent..i've been away last couple of days enjoyin the holidays..so heads a bit delicate shall we say.thats gonna be a nice mix youll have going..hopefully we get some females to look at:D

pcduck said:
:confused2:[/quote

sorry bro,just sayin all the plants are showing female signs but not showin alternating nodes yet..

IRISH said:
ohh. i see...

so its euforia, and not euphoria? i'ma go see if i can find this one now...how tall you say that tent is bro? it seems you said 1 meter? this may be a problem now...

put up a pic of entire room, with plants if you can, so we can better see what your working with...

i somehow thought you flipped the light to 12/12 at 1 foot tall???...

hey irish,no i havent flipped them yet buddy..waiting for the green light..the tent is two meters height take away bit for fan and light..heres the pics

SAM_0023.JPG

SAM_0022.JPG

SAM_0031.JPG

ahh, i see you braved the holidayz like a brave soldier...lol...lol...i usually get dragged to one place or another, and at times, to many places...this time, i got to stay home , cause it was harvest time, and we all know, that trumps all else...:hubba: ;) :D ...

what i found.- Euphoria is one expensive momma...it is also 76% indica...this would be the plant i have been giving you my knowledge at growing reidser...

Euforia- is of the Skunk origins...other than what the web site (DP) claims, i have no idea how this plant should be grown...i believe you are growing an exclusive outdoor strain, indoors reidser...height will surely be a issue at this time...

i am sorry bro for getting our communications crossed on this girl...now we need to figure on what you'll need to do...sounds like LF may be the one to go to for info on the skunk strain at this time...sorry again for the confusion...

Latest posts

Back