Ever heard of this - 53%????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hick said:
..and for being at least partialy to blame for your 'annoyance', I apologize, again.
BUT......... I am THE best grower on the planet. NO ONE has a more potent strain. (56% thc here) :p
I am filthy rich from street corner sales. I have gold teeth and drive a Hummer.

...There,,, I said it. ;).. doesn't make it so....:confused2:...
I am looking forward to your grow journal bio'. I honestly want you to prove us all wrong.

...and "if" it were all true, it would be a very very well kept secret???..
So well that only "one" of our now over 10,000 members have discovered it??..
Man, I'm not meaning to be argumentative, but.......... their descriptions and claims are simply, "too good" to be true. IMO.

So.. I have no way to prove you are lying so why would I think that? It's not impossible for you to have any such thing. Thousands of people do. Very bad analogy. Just because it seems 'off' doesn't mean it is. The only way I'd ever find out the truth is to meet you and find out for myself.

gee htat's easy to figure out ...your 10 000 people have never bought it, ...how else would they know, if they dont have friends that buy it either none of them will know. I have not told one person in my town abuot where my plants come from, I dont even tell people the real names because I don't want anyone else to have it, hence why I said some keep it a major secret.

YOU ALL DISMISS IT BEFORE ANY PROOF, ..look at all of you denying everything ....that is why none of you know about it. First the price scares away a lot of people, ...if nobody is willing to pay, then nobody is willing know. I payed. And I found out for myself,,,and here I am ...the only one who seems to know...WHY? BECAUSE I ACTUALLY TRIED IT

UBT I DO ADMIT... some of the descriptions are waaay ,I think, exaggerated......but I message the head of the company about nearly every strain that seems to be bull. If you want to find out about lab testing...MESSAGE HIM. I HAVE, I asked how they tested such high levels because Cannalyse Cannabis Fingerprint & THC Test Kit only goes up to 25% ..you want to know something....just message them

And I'm sure everyone wantts to believe it. I know they do. They just want proof first. But..it's not like you have proof to disprove it. So ...why is everyone only being one-sided?

Not too long ago I wasn't believnig it, now look. I'm everyone's bullcrap.

alright if this was true.. then every other seed bank would be poor no.. i wouldnt buy other seeds if i could be getting a much much much more infiroir product.... lol... people that buy into gimmicks and all that bull belong on the farm... to tell the stories of your ansestors... lol

and hick i want my bloody teeth back.... and i told you you could borrow my hummer for the weekend not 6 months....
LH

Think of the time when , said the world was round....and the entire world said he was wrong, or outrageous ....Howabout when the poor guy first annuonced the sun was the center and not the earth ....

You guys ..are the world in denial , and im G.G

LEFTHAND said:
alright if this was true.. then every other seed bank would be poor no.. i wouldnt buy other seeds if i could be getting a much much much more infiroir product.... lol... people that buy into gimmicks and all that bull belong on the farm... to tell the stories of your ansestors... lol

and hick i want my bloody teeth back.... and i told you you could borrow my hummer for the weekend not 6 months....
LH

Prove me wrong then. ANyone of you. You gys ask me to prove it.. I'm asking you to prove me wrong. Prove it prove it prove it. It's easy to talk crap when you only know one side of a story people. How am I buying into a gimmick when I have boughten and grown and seen and tried it for myself??? Explain that one.

You are nothing but Bigotry.

the time will come

For now, ...let's all just laugh at me. :D

Hows the 1 female you have? Lets see a pic of her and the set up.

BioDynamic said:
<>...If you want to find out about lab testing...MESSAGE HIM. I HAVE, I asked how they tested such high levels because...you want to know something...just message them
I'd love to. Would you please post the email address you use for him?

Like this: Thisguy At claims dot com

That way, vBulletin won't make a live link from it. Thanks. I will email him right after you provide the proper address.

Keep your cool man. Claims aren't correct just because someone hasn't proven them false. Neither are they false just because someone says so. However, it is traditional for those making claims to show evidence that their claim is true. That's all I'm asking for. Once you've supplied the email address either in a post or in a PM to me, I'll write to him immediately and come back with his answer right here in this thread after I receive it.

Thanks

ahhh jeeze bio'.. I have more years growing pot, than you have on the face of this earth..
a long history of experience is where my pessimism toward those outrageous claims stems from. THAT does not mean that I am right, only that I am 'justified' in my skepticism.
I am basing my judgement solely on over 25 years of my own, first hand experience and well over a decade of research and watching some of the best in the world...and.. I have pictures to prove it!..;) NO "BIGOTRY" involved...
There are several members here that have more experience, and are better versed in many aspects of growing than I. They too are expressing their disbelief and skepticism.
Argue all you want. Not a soul here is going to believe it without some shred of evidence/proof. Well, none that have had a grow room erected for more than a week anyway..;)

PieRsquare said:
Here's what I mean Bio. If you went to your local new car dealer and they had a truck that looked just like all the other trucks, but had a sign on it that said: "500 mpg!", would you buy the truck to find out if it were true? Or even if a person who bought it said "I bought it and it gets awesome mileage"? Of course not. You'd rightfully want to see some sort of proof that the claim of "500 mpg" was actually true before you spent your hard earned money.

That's what I'm saying. A lab report on it's percentage of THC would cost them about $2,000. That's less than the profit made from ONE sale. They could say "Email us and we'll send you a copy of the certified lab report". How easy is that? It would increase the hell of their sales and be an easy way to silence the doubters. I realize you've grown it, dried, cured and smoked it, but you can't tell me that you know it has 53% THC unless you've tested it. I'm assuming you haven't. I'll wait until someone does and shares the proof of their claims.

True true true. All true. Both sides. You are absolutely right and I do know this, But I also Know I am right. I've been on both sides of the fence and I know both grounds.

NO, I couldn't tell you the exact % of cannabinoids, all I can tell is how long the buzz lasted. Lasting much longer than 5 hours kind of ..makes me re-think some things, especialy when I am far from a light smoker.

Now I know the lack of proof (both ways) nullifies the entire situation, ...But I will look into it and see what I can find, I talk to the owner quite frequently, so I'll see if I can get some documentation of some sort.

I don't think anyone is wrong for not believing me, I just find it ignorant the way people go about it. OH THAT'S OUTRAGEOUS ITS NOT TRUE. Just like when the guy said the earth was round ...or we live in a heliocentric world... everyone on earth ..KNEW he was wrong... But was he?

But nonetheless, proof always comes about, and the truth always reveals itself sooner or later

PieRsquare said:
I'd love to. Would you please post the email address you use for him?

Like this: Thisguy At claims dot com

That way, vBulletin won't make a live link from it. Thanks. I will email him right after you provide the proper address.

Keep your cool man. Claims aren't correct just because someone hasn't proven them false. Neither are they false just because someone says so. However, it is traditional for those making claims to show evidence that their claim is true. That's all I'm asking for. Once you've supplied the email address either in a post or in a PM to me, I'll write to him immediately and come back with his answer right here in this thread after I receive it.

Thanks

No e-mail, i talk to him directly through the site. I'll see if he has an e-mail though. And I'll get back to you, send me a PM so I have your name.

I'm actually starting to become a litttle skeptical with you. (With the over-exaggeration) ...But WHAT I DO KNOW... Is pounds on a plant exists, and so does that extremely long 5+ hour buzz

............"heliocentric"?????.. now you're just showing off..:)

They have been considered a rip off site for yrs by the biggest seedbank review site on the net.

I wouldn't send them a dime...they cannot back up their claims, and when asked to they duck and hide, and make excuses why they can't or shouldn't show results.

Bio don't take this wrong, I like ya man, and respect your oppinion, but I would hate to see some newbie loose any money to these scam artists. They make unbelievable claims, and this scares me from even ordering their other gear that is not so high priced...not to mention they do not have a good reputation from any of the seedbank rateing sites that I have found.

It's not hard to keep a website going for 10 yrs...If they can just sucker one a yr into buying some seeds, they've made a profit.

I always get a kick out of their reasons to order quick...cause something is going to happen...lol

BioDynamic said:
True true true. All true. Both sides. You are absolutely right and I do know this, But I also Know I am right. I've been on both sides of the fence and I know both grounds.

NO, I couldn't tell you the exact % of cannabinoids, all I can tell is how long the buzz lasted. Lasting much longer than 5 hours kind of ..makes me re-think some things, especialy when I am far from a light smoker.

Now I know the lack of proof (both ways) nullifies the entire situation, ...But I will look into it and see what I can find, I talk to the owner quite frequently, so I'll see if I can get some documentation of some sort.

I don't think anyone is wrong for not believing me, I just find it ignorant the way people go about it. OH THAT'S OUTRAGEOUS ITS NOT TRUE. Just like when the guy said the earth was round ...or we live in a heliocentric world... everyone on earth ..KNEW he was wrong... But was he?

But nonetheless, proof always comes about, and the truth always reveals itself sooner or later

man my AI keeps me buzzed for 3+ hours.. does that make it a super plant?? lol... NO.... prove you wrong.. like the info you sent me about IR cameras.... lol you sent me info from 2004... lol thats not in the NOW.. LOL... yes they did say the world was flat.. but did they have the tech they have now??? no... you cant say oh well they thought .. they thought back when 1812.. lol its 2010 buddy the tech the knowlege is way more advanced.. i cant find your super plant... so how bout you prove me wrong with evidence.... thats something that you may provide to prove me wrong... you remind me of my 17yr old brother... lol
nonsense...
LH

Hick said:
ahhh jeeze bio'.. I have more years growing pot, than you have on the face of this earth..
a long history of experience is where my pessimism toward those outrageous claims stems from. THAT does not mean that I am right, only that I am 'justified' in my skepticism.
I am basing my judgement solely on over 25 years of my own, first hand experience and well over a decade of research and watching some of the best in the world...and.. I have pictures to prove it!..;) NO "BIGOTRY" involved...
There are several members here that have more experience, and are better versed in many aspects of growing than I. They too are expressing their disbelief and skepticism.
Argue all you want. Not a soul here is going to believe it without some shred of evidence/proof. Well, none that have had a grow room erected for more than a week anyway..;)

And not believing without proof is sometimes the best way to be HICK, that's not what I am trying to argue...I'm not asking people to BELIEVE ME... What I am more interested in (beyond proving now) is not to deny and say it's all bullcrap WHEN YOU YOURSELF HAVE NO PROOF OF THAT. That's Being a little double-standard don't you think?

Yes, no one will believe until they see it. Fine great, and dandy, even smart. But you are just as much in the wrong for saying its all ** (am I allowed to use **?) ..BEFORE YOU EVEN KNOW IF IT'S TRUE OR NOT. Lacking the proof is only the means to your judgment and not the truth.

LEFTHAND said:
man my AI keeps me buzzed for 3+ hours.. does that make it a super plant?? lol... NO.... prove you wrong.. like the info you sent me about IR cameras.... lol you sent me info from 2004... lol thats not in the NOW.. LOL... yes they did say the world was flat.. but did they have the tech they have now??? no... you cant say oh well they thought .. they thought back when 1812.. lol its 2010 buddy the tech the knowlege is way more advanced.. i cant find your super plant... so how bout you prove me wrong with evidence.... thats something that you may provide to prove me wrong... you remind me of my 17yr old brother... lol
nonsense...
LH

Lol, no not a super plant, but defintely a damn good one. I don't think any plant is a super plant.

And second, I didn't know you were looking for today's news paper articles, I thought you were just looking for information on the use of the technology. You lacked in what you were asking for. You asked for proof that police use IR and nothing else specific. So, ..naturally ..I just gave you the first article on my computer.

ANd for someone who is now saying we live in today's world with technological advancements and they didn't have bck then what we have the ability to do now...Kind of goes along with my side of the story.

BioDynamic said:
UBT I DO ADMIT... some of the descriptions are waaay ,I think, exaggerated......but I message the head of the company about nearly every strain that seems to be bull.

Exactly the reason why everything they claim should be questioned. I don't want to hear exaggerations...I want to know the truth about what I'm going to buy...or I'm not buying it.

I got this same advertisement today. Sure sounds good, but like someone above me said, should be priced so regular growers could buy it and try it out. Also, a independant report on the effects would be good too, as someone already said. I am beginning to think that the saying "coke is gods way of telling you, you have too much money" and buying $2000 pack of seeds will get put in that catagory, IMO.

I have grown two strains from BCSeeds and liked both pretty well. I was also good with their stealth in sending the seeds and quickness of delivery.

Bio, I look forward to seeing some pics and a grow journal from you.

I personally would not want to be high off of one or two hits for eight hours. But I can see where it would be great for those using MJ for more severe medical problems.

I want to believe it, I really do. I dispute your thinking about not sharing the secret if one of us finds a killer strain. We tell all our friends here when a great find shows up and share where we found it. Then, a couple dozen order up beans, start them and we all compare results. It shouldn't matter if we paid 30 bucks for 10 beans or 3 grand. There are a few around that can cover that bill, but aren't doing it. Why? No proof from any growers that it is the real deal.

legalize_freedom said:
They have been considered a rip off site for yrs by the biggest seedbank review site on the net.

I wouldn't send them a dime...they cannot back up their claims, and when asked to they duck and hide, and make excuses why they can't or shouldn't show results.

Bio don't take this wrong, I like ya man, and respect your oppinion, but I would hate to see some newbie loose any money to these scam artists. They make unbelievable claims, and this scares me from even ordering their other gear that is not so high priced...not to mention they do not have a good reputation from any of the seedbank rateing sites that I have found.

It's not hard to keep a website going for 10 yrs...If they can just sucker one a yr into buying some seeds, they've made a profit.

I always get a kick out of their reasons to order quick...cause something is going to happen...lol

Well ..Here's where my problem may exist. The first seedbanks I ever ordered from were mere crap (perhaps). And BCSEEDS has beaten anything I have ever tried. Doesn't go to say I have tried every seedbank there is, But I'm in the position where I have tried and dealt with them for years and have never been let down. Not in anyway. And their strains have beaten anything I have tried. SO perhaps my nonsense is a little less nonsense, and more lacking in the comparison department.

I just don't see how a place could survive if it was NONSENSE. Yes, it's not hard to keep scams going, but they all fall down eventually. Their statistics were close to my results, and therefore nevr had any reason to doubt them. And being the best green I've ever toked, ..definitely had no grounds to say otherwise

You know what folks? We're going to bust this up once and for all. I'm going to talk to the owner of the site, a real nice long conversation I'll keep all replies and forward them.

I will find others who have tried them and not just success stories.

I know a few people in some other forums, one is in THE GARDEN's CURE, who also ordered upstate and he even states I remember "is deffinately diffrent from any of the other plants i have ever brought into this world". he has his grow up for all to see and he did it specifically because the lack of reviews

I'm not sure about the end results though, I'll have to go back and look.

But, I know know for the most part that site isn't crap. At least, not all of it. If there is something wrong wiht them I want to find it... All of you have me wanting to go a little deeper so I am going to, but I have never had a reason to.

I have hda major success, not as much as they have, but I am not a research firm. And I don't use what they use.

If there is **, ...I will expose it. I'm not a person of lies and ignorance. I jsut know what I've seen, what I've smoked, what I've felt. I cannot deny any of that. I'm not the only success story from them, but let's find out the full truth once and for all. I'm not trying to promote lies or anything of such nature. I just wanted to share the results I've gotten and nothing more. NOw, before Id didnt know I'd need to take pictures and document everything for the entire world, really not part of my agenda.

And it's not you people getting on my nerves, it's the fact that I cannot prove. I know you are all right for not jumping off the cliff at all of it, ...but I still think it's wrongtoo have 100% denial

Latest posts

Back