Ever heard of this - 53%????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nvthis said:
Hey, I heard some dude tried to grow this under a freeway overpass.....

Was it this guy.... jack.gif

ArtVandolay said:
Ixnay on the shmp, we don't wanna corner the shmp market before we have enough beans :hubba:

Ah, c'mon Art, it's just a rumor. Until you prove it ain't!;)

nvthis said:
Ah, c'mon Art, it's just a rumor. Until you prove it ain't!;)

I only deal in facts and truths....that's why I watch pro wrestling...it's totally real...

Hamster Lewis said:
I only deal in facts and truths....that's why I watch pro wrestling...it's totally real...

Oh dude! And that show, 1,000 ways to die? When did they start letting them show that stuff on tv???? Sheesh, cable is the death of family values and good moral standing!:cool:

nvthis said:
Oh dude! And that show, 1,000 ways to die? When did they start letting them show that stuff on tv???? Sheesh, cable is the death of family values and good moral standing!:cool:

I know....I hve to renew my membership in the PMRC....we need to keep trash like Archer off tv...which is on Thursdays on FX at 10 pm...but don't anybody watch it or anything because it is rude and abrasive humor...

Hamster Lewis said:
I know....I hve to renew my membership in the PMRC....we need to keep trash like Archer of tv...which is on Thursdays on FX at 10 pm...but don't anybody watch it or anything because it is rude and abrasive humor...

On FX at 10pm on Thursdays? Whew! Thanks fer the heads up man. Now I can really make sure I miss it.... Unless it's in 3D, 'cause if it is.. Well, you know..

nvthis said:
On FX at 10pm on Thursdays? Whew! Thanks fer the heads up man. Now I can really make sure I miss it.... Unless it's in 3D, 'cause if it is.. Well, you know..

I once grew a MJ plant in 3d....all the ones in my tent now are 2d...I am gonna spend the cash and get those new 4d beans...gonna take it to the next dimension....you know what I am saying?

nvthis said:
Whoa man, what do those cost? Sounds like bank bro. Say hammy, what's the bag appeal on those 4D's anyway? And can I roll a tulip with it?:hubba:

You can roll a rose bush with 4D....the bag appeal is sweet but it's better if viewed threw 4D glasses....I can't tell you the price on the open boards here...you can pm me and if you can guess what number I am thinking of might tell you the price for like a grand or so....

Hamster Lewis said:
You can roll a rose bush with 4D....the bag appeal is sweet but it's better if viewed threw 4D glasses....I can't tell you the price on the open boards here...you can pm me and if you can guess what number I am thinking of might tell you the price for like a grand or so....

Now see dude, that right there sounds totally reasonable to me. Much better than that site up there in Canadia.;) I mean, I can do this.. But only if you throw in the 4D glasses. I called 7-11 to see if they had any and was told that only imperialist dogs use 4D and it is the sole cause of the planetary degradation of family values and good moral judgement. Jeeze, I didn't even have a chance to ask him if his refrigerator was running.....:hubba:

nvthis said:
Now see dude, that right there sounds totally reasonable to me. Much better than that site up there in Canadia.;) I mean, I can do this.. But only if you throw in the 4D glasses. I called 7-11 to see if they had any and was told that only imperialist dogs use 4D and it is the sole cause of the planetary degradation of family values and good moral judgement. Jeeze, I didn't even have a chance to ask him if his refrigerator was running.....:hubba:

I can throw in a pair of 5D glasses for you for free and then only charge you another 2000 for the 5D to 4D conversion kit...I gotta say...man I am really being generous here....

nvthis said:
I see what you mean, but wouldn't just be easier with 8D glasses if I just keep one eye shut?

Real 8D glasses only hve one lens...you must hve seen those cheap knock offs down in China Town...they peddle them to the tourists from Canadia a lot...those glasses won't work unless you buy my other conversion kit...it is a lil more expensive...1000 a D...

Yeah, I did! The little guy with the scary tattoos and fire crackers tangled up in his hair told me they were the real deal, so I bought 7 pairs:rolleyes: I took a pair with me to see Avatar. That was a trip. I saw the whole movie from stall #4 in the mens room.

nvthis said:
Yeah, I did! The little guy with the scary tattoos and fire crackers tangled up in his hair told me they were the real deal, so I bought 7 pairs:rolleyes: I took a pair with me to see Avatar. That was a trip. I saw the whole movie from stall #4 in the mens room.

Is that the stall with the glory hole?:hubba::holysheep:

nvthis said:
Eh hehe, wrong movie bro;)

Lol....hmmm the movie I saw was in Spanish subtitles with a Vietnamese audio track...I kept getting lost in the story.....I don't speak Spanish but I did stay at a Holiday Inn express last night...

Latest posts

Back