Ever heard of this - 53%????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scatking

Senile Member
Reaction score
Received this today in an email. Won't bother posting the source because I can't believe this could be legit , but would love to hear from those more learned than I if this could be real......

THIS IS THE BIGEST BREAKTHOUGH IN CANNABIS FOR BOTH MEDICAL AND RECREATIONAL USERS.

Through intensive research, tedious laboratory work, and investors with deep pockets, we managed to organically develop the most important breakthrough in Cannabis to-date.

Infinity Bud is the perfect mixture of cannabinoid’s and cellular size timed release of CB1i, a newly discovered proprietary cannabinoid (secondary metabolites) that makes the buzz last, for what seems infinity. These CB1i Cannabinoids are microscopic, but they are 240% larger in size than CBD.

CB1 receptors are responsible for the euphoric and anticonvulsive effects of cannabis, and we have developed the #1 strain with the highest levels of CB1i Cannabinfinity.

CB1i Cannabinfinity is a very safe cannabinoid, and there is no risk of any respiratory or cardiovascular failure as there is with many other prescription drugs used to treat chronic pain and inflammation.

We have the perfect combination of the following cannabisnoids, but we will not release the percentage’s, as it is our secret proprietary recipe.

CB1i Cannabinfinity

CBG Cannabigerol

CBC Cannabichromene

CBL Cannabicyclol

CBV Cannabivarin

THCV Tetrahydrocannabivarin

CBDV Cannabidivarin

For you die hard lineage freaks, we will admit that you will find some Crystal Storm, Euphoria Unlimited and Indica 50 in the lineage, along with at least two other super unnamed, unreleased strains we have been working with for the past 3 years which include groundbreaking discoveries in the CYP 2C9 inhibitors which greatly extends intoxication.

Since we have advanced above and beyond any of our competitors, this may be your only chance to acquire the world’s strongest genetics, as we are currently in talks with big-pharma to co-create the most advanced THC prescription product(s) to the world. We can’t release specific details at this time, but it appears we may stop providing genetics to the public this summer, as soon as mid June, to pursue the cause and share the healing powers of cannabis on a much larger scale.

Medically, Infinity Bud appears to relieve convulsions, inflammation, anxiety, and nausea.

In our lab, for Research we have found all these wonderful cannabinoid discoveries by extracting the cannabinoids using carbon dioxide under pressure. Much saver and less harmful process than using solvents like most extraction methods. Then we separated the individual cannabinoids (cannabinoid blends) using wiped film vacuum distillation. And of course, thru trial and error, and through growing many cycles, with only the best genetics selected, we finally created the best and world’s strongest marijuana strain, Infinity Bud.

HEIGHT MED 3.5-4.5 feet tall

Flowering is Fast, Just 50 Days

THC 53.5%

Finished Outdoors End of September

She’s great for cool climates, windy and high altitude mountain regions and harsh weather. It is mold resistant and can also handle very extreme heat in tropical climates.

The High is a morning till evening Euphoria experience, which will have you feeling no pain. Many users of cocaine say her effects are similar, but longer lasting without all the nasty side effects or dependency.

She tastes like brown sugar, sweet and smooth.

Her odor is very minimal, so you don’t have to worry about your neighbors.

omg... there was just a thread on this, i think it got deleted for causing riffraff due to the 3000 dollar price tag on those seeds....

Sorry - missed the other thread. Thought it was a load of cr*p but I got a good chuckle out of it.

Grow it anywhere, anytime, it doesn't stink, short flowering time, and 53.5% - send cash in small unmarked bills. Buy now before we go out of business!!!

Received this today in an email. Won't bother posting the source

When ever I read a statement of this type, I do not believe any of it.:ignore:

Why do people not want to post the source of any unbelievable claim?

Actually the other thread was mine and I deleted it because I was getting annoyed.

And It isn't RIFF RAFF. That seed bank is also a research firm, ..and they have discovered many cannabinoids , and have some of the rarest phenotypes on the planet.

I ONLY ORDER FROM BCSEEDS AND NOWHERE ELSE. They are thee most legitmet seedbank there is. No paper trail, no bull. They are the real deal been ordering from them for years...I have their UPSTATE STRAIN GROWING RIGHT NOW

And the only thing ridiculous about any of it....is the price.

But when plants are producing pounds, or 50+ THC %'s, ...8-10 hour buzzes ...I think the prices deserved to be jacked up. That site isn't a joke. It is the real deal. Last summer I went to Edmonton to work and my friends uncle grew EEUPHORIA UNLIMITED ...and....holy hell ...I was stoned for almost half the day...the aftermath even lasted.

Don't be so quick to judge and dismiss things people. Or you are going to miss out on some really good crap in life

So, who has written a grow journal and a smoke report from this miracle plant? They are probably too high to find the keyboard?

One picture...thousand words...

exaggeration-1.jpg

yadda yadda yadda blah blah blah.

LIsten poeple.. If this seedbank was full of crap ..it wouldn't be around right now after 10 damn years ok. HUndreds if not thousands would have complained and you'd be hearing more about it's bullcrap than you would its the real deal. Most people wont tell other where they get there strains from because then they wouldnt be the only ones wh have it.

But this site wouldnt STILL be around if it was all lies. End of story. Get it? If it was bullcrap ...it wouldn't survive.

BioDynamic said:

Listen people.. If this seedbank was full of crap ..it wouldn't be around right now after 10 damn years ok. Hundreds if not thousands would have complained and you'd be hearing more about it's bullcrap than you would its the real deal. Most people wont tell other where they get there strains from because then they wouldn't be the only ones wh have it.

But this site wouldn't STILL be around if it was all lies. End of story. Get it? If it was bullcrap ...it wouldn't survive.
Hey man, I'm not getting in your face or meaning in any way to insult you. I just don't believe some of their claims. The "53% THC" is one of them. I want to see a copy of the testing results from a private lab that supports that claim. If they make that kind of money from it, they sure have enough to have it tested by a lab. Why don't I see any reference to a real lab report? I find that an interesting exclusion on their part. The price they're charging is just too high. If they brought it down to a more reasonable level, like maybe $20 per/seed in packs of 10, then I might even buy some IF they provided some proof of their claims other than just saying them. No offence to you was ever intended by me.

BioDynamic said:
Actually the other thread was mine and I deleted it because I was getting annoyed.

...I have their UPSTATE STRAIN GROWING RIGHT NOW
..and for being at least partialy to blame for your 'annoyance', I apologize, again.
BUT......... I am THE best grower on the planet. NO ONE has a more potent strain. (56% thc here) :p
I am filthy rich from street corner sales. I have gold teeth and drive a Hummer.

...There,,, I said it. ;).. doesn't make it so....:confused2:...
I am looking forward to your grow journal bio'. I honestly want you to prove us all wrong.

LIsten poeple.. If this seedbank was full of crap ..it wouldn't be around right now after 10 damn years ok. HUndreds if not thousands would have complained and you'd be hearing more about it's bullcrap than you would its the real deal. Most people wont tell other where they get there strains from because then they wouldnt be the only ones wh have it.

But this site wouldnt STILL be around if it was all lies. End of story. Get it? If it was bullcrap ...it wouldn't survive.
...and "if" it were all true, it would be a very very well kept secret???..
So well that only "one" of our now over 10,000 members have discovered it??..
Man, I'm not meaning to be argumentative, but.......... their descriptions and claims are simply, "too good" to be true. IMO.

PieRsquare said:
Hey man, I'm not getting in your face or meaning in any way to insult you. I just don't believe some of their claims. The "53% THC" is one of them. I want to see a copy of the testing results from a private lab that supports that claim. If they make that kind of money from it, they sure have enough to have it tested by a lab. Why don't I see any reference to a real lab report? I find that an interesting exclusion on their part. The price they're charging is just too high. If they brought it down to a more reasonable level, like maybe $20 per/seed in packs of 10, then I might even buy some IF they provided some proof of their claims other than just saying them. No offence to you was ever intended by me.

NO it's all good my friend, I just get defensive because people are so easy to dismiss things, without PROOF. Just like you need proof to prove it, you should also have proof to disprove it.

I only order from them. I have tried their Euphoria Unlimited, when I went out west and I have grown their UPSTATE a couple times, I even have one female in my room right now (Upstate) ...I'm the one who's known for the radical claim of growing pounds per meter squared (per plant) ... And everyne is dying to see me start a grow journal which wiill happen soon enough.

All I am saying.. Is don't deny anything until yuo have experience wiht it. Just becaue something is hard to believe... Doesn't mean anything. You all should know that. YES, epistemological skepticism is a great tool, ...but to deny before you try is just faulty and ignorant.

You guys sit there and say where's the proof where's the people saying it's real.
Well, ..THEN, I say ...FIND ME THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE GROWN IT AND SAY ITS ALL BULLCRAP. BEcause you won't. I am one person right here who has been ordering from them for years, and grown and tried many strains from them....AND NOTHING BEATS THEM . NOTHING. I go to vacnouver every year for the POT march (where hundreds up hundreds upon hundreds of people gather in the streets and light up.) Hundreds of strains ...and nothing compares. You don't find many people because of the prices, and because many people dont tell others where they get there strains they want to be the only ones with this kind fof 'power' (lol)

..but if you want to start ...start with 5 pack of FEMINIZED UPSTATE ...it's 300$ I think still, maybe they are on sale not sure. Know what you are doing, and you'll have all the proof you need.

Stop looking to others for proof, and do it yourself. I'll be glad to prove it with agrow jurnal and I will, ...

BioDynamic said:
NO it's all good my friend, I just get defensive because people are so easy to dismiss things, without PROOF. Just like you need proof to prove it, you should also have proof to disprove it.
<>
Stop looking to others for proof, and do it yourself. I'll be glad to prove it with a grow journal and I will, ...
Here's what I mean Bio. If you went to your local new car dealer and they had a truck that looked just like all the other trucks, but had a sign on it that said: "500 mpg!", would you buy the truck to find out if it were true? Or even if a person who bought it said "I bought it and it gets awesome mileage"? Of course not. You'd rightfully want to see some sort of proof that the claim of "500 mpg" was actually true before you spent your hard earned money.

That's what I'm saying. A lab report on it's percentage of THC would cost them about $2,000. That's less than the profit made from ONE sale. They could say "Email us and we'll send you a copy of the certified lab report". How easy is that? It would increase the hell of their sales and be an easy way to silence the doubters. I realize you've grown it, dried, cured and smoked it, but you can't tell me that you know it has 53% THC unless you've tested it. I'm assuming you haven't. I'll wait until someone does and shares the proof of their claims.

Latest posts

Back