Everyone loves KUSH right?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

davidhseo

Reaction score
Well, here's to the kush.

Pictures

#1-2. Kush, these 2 pics were taken in different lighting, thus the different photo results. Been smokin on this kush the past couple days, still no tolerance building up.

#3-4. This kush was not as good as all the other ones here. Nugs didn't have as much resin and not as sticky as usual kush.

#5-6. I liked this one too. This kush had a very nice lime green color to it, smell and taste were replicates of each other, which is good.

#7-8. Not too sure if this was even kush or not, thats what i was told. But anyways, i got high and enjoyed it. Didn't have much of a smell or anything, just nice crystal coverage.

calikush3.jpg

calikush2.jpg

Kushh.jpg

Kush.jpg

junekush5.jpg

junekush3.jpg

matskush.jpg

mattskush.jpg

Best for last...

Pictures

#1-3. Kush- This pheno was awesome. Great round bubbly structure to the nugs, crystals everywhere, resiny, and best part high was awesome! classic kush characgerstics all around.

#4-6. Another kush. This one too was pretty dry, crispy on the outside even, but man did it smoke. Lots of gooey resin. Picture 4 looks different from 5 and 6 b/c picture 4 was taken indoors, others outdoors.

#7-9. SOUR DIESEL!!! Man, i wish i could get more of this stuff. Sour D never comes to atlanta, or atleast through the people i know, they dont get it much. This stuff is probably one-hitter quitter for most people. High comes very quick, and lasts forever.

juicyjkush2.jpg

juicyjkush3.jpg

juicyjkush4.jpg

Blackskush.jpg

blakskush.jpg

blackkush.jpg

SourD.jpg

SourDiesell.jpg

SourDiesel.jpg

I'll take a sample hit of each please. :hubba:

I would say that pic 5 looks like it could be O.G hard to tell with out smelling it...I'm growing some O.G plants right now hope they come out looking nice like yours....

:bong: Smokin some OG kush now and the top nugz look similar, all frosty and yummy looking

roll that up in a blunt and tell us how it was

looks nugtastic my friend

peace,
smoke weed

Latest posts

Back