factory made carbon scrubbers?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

docfishwrinkle

Reaction score
im looking @ buying a scrubber. looking @ this one http://cgi.ebay.com/6-X-12-ACTIVATED-CARBON-FILTER-HYDROPONIC-ODOR-SCRUBBER_W0QQitemZ350131525347QQcmdZViewItemQQptZHydroponics_Seed_Starting?hash=item350131525347&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A570%7C66%3A1%7C65%3A12%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318%7C301%3A1%7C293%3A1%7C294%3A25 hooked to this axial fan (td-150) http://www.hvacquick.com/spfnconfig.php?fm=td had a few smell issuse past couple grows, not bad but noticable once in awhile @ end of flower. will be adding these components (hopefully) in addition to an existing 300 cfm fan for just light. my room is 64 cubic feet. roughly 4x4x4. any & all input welcome.

thx
DFW:bolt:

thanks puff but will hopefully be "expanding" to 4x8x8 so double of what it is now. but i just got off htgs and looking @ 6"x18" scrubber. same size & price lil more than foothill brand but almost twice the carbon. im def set on that fan though, pull up td series pdf file & look @ specs & easy to maintenance also.

the TD series is a good fan at a good price..i ordered one a while back but they were out of stock so hydrowholesale sent me an ECO-PLUS and those are actually better and cheaper than the TD inlines....if you are trying to buy good stuff and save a lot of cash , try hydrowholesale.com....i love those guys..mega fast shipping too

what ever you buy, you'll be amazed at how clean a new carbon scrubber make you area smell and "feel"

I have a carbon filter from foothills just like the one you are looking at. I havn't used it but can tell you the build quality is great. They sent me an email with 3 ways of using it. After x-mas my grow comes inside so I will have to use it. My wife(doesn't smoke) can smell a seed in a paper towel so I have to be very diligent.

Latest posts

Back