Light help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kind bud man

Reaction score
can anyone give me a link to buy good lights to put on my plants during veg stage or anything on ebay like i said i try to grow about 10 plants or less at a time and i grow indoor

kind bud man said:
can anyone give me a link to buy good lights to put on my plants during veg stage or anything on ebay like i said i try to grow about 10 plants or less at a time and i grow indoor

Did you try and Google Metal Halide, cfl, or florescent lights? Those are the 3 type I like for veg

I agree. Go cheap for veg. I use 3 4' flourecent lights that I picked up for 8 bucks a piece for veg. Used a MH this time. Didn't notice too much of a dif. Personally I would save my money for a 1000 watt HPS for flower rather then spend a lot on a veg lite

kind bud man said:

I like T5 fluorescent for the vegging phase. These are high output tubes--a 54W tube puts out 5000 lumens. For vegging, I would say to try to get 3000-5000 lumens per sq ft.

HTG has good buys on lights. You can also check E-Bay.
hXXp://www.htgsupply.com/growlighttypes.asp?categoryID=1&subcategoryID=107

She is one to listen too. T5 would be good for veg and htg supply gives tou a groovie little lighter with your order

Latest posts

Back