this looks pretty handy. Opinions?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warzone

Professional Pot smoker
Reaction score
does this look worth the money or trouble?

hxxp://cgi.ebay.com/HYDROPONICS-PC-STEALTH-GROW-BOX_W0QQitemZ190270219084QQcmdZViewItemQQptZHydroponics_Seed_Starting?hash=item190270219084&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1205|66%3A2|65%3A12|39%3A1|240%3A1318

You could build the same thing for way less. Hardest part is the plant size. Maybe lowryder

This is just sooooo teeny, I cannot imagine it yielding much at all--maybe 4-5 grams. I know that there are people who do micro grows like this, but if you have ever grown at all, you know how tough this is. IMO, you really need something like 2 x 2 x 3 or 4'--which isn't really that much space. Someone on here is talking about a fridge grow that I am interested in following. I think that there could actually be a way to use a working fridge to keep your temp in line. And everyone is used to fridges having weird fan noises and such. I think it has great stealth potential. I keep thinking on this...

But, yeah, if you are handy at all, you can do this yourself for way less.

Yeah,,I am using a Fridge.I only have 3 plants. They are only 11 days in the last pics I think. The Fridge is working real good for starting and early vegging. It is very quite(fans) and you would never know whats going on inside.I wish I had a Big Fridge.
But, i have already pretty much come to the conclusion that I want a bigger setup. Im gonna use a closet. My fridge is good for one nice Plant to flower.Or 3 or 4 small vegging. Mine is a small fridge so Im afraid it would have to be a Lowryder or something to work really well. The cool thing is,as the plants grow,,all i have to do is lower the shelf.. I dont have to raise the CFL's, which I keep 3" from the top. I have 14,000 lumens in there.
Anyway,,small is OK,,the Fridge is better,,but I think a Closet is the way to go. Im using the fridge right now because it was free. But I tell ya, if ya had a big double door Fridge,,man that we be great. They are already insulated, the walls are white,,and it has fans,,not to mention cool air when needed. You will have to vent it out the back(heat buildup)Mine stays at 76 pretty much all the time.

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=34319

This might create a whole new scene in growing with household appliances.
. . "in the fridge, man!"
" ya don say. Well, I use a freezer . . "
" Ha! I got a microgro in a vacuum cleaner, man .."
like something outa a Cheech n Chong movie . . .

Latest posts

Back