Enclosed space, possible?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sir Puffs Alot said:
Thanks for all your help guys, I will make sure to send this link to my friend. Also I always have been a skeptic about the LED lights used for flowering; I do know they work well for veging the plant, but did anyone ever try them out for flowering?

Check out the link on my signature, but I'll give it to you in short. My LED grow was using top of the line LEDs that cost about 5 times the price you're looking at. Quality LEDs are expensive and you are looking at gimmick LEDs to buy. Those LEDs will grow maybe one plant. They probably only have 1 or .5 watt LEDs that will have to be 4 inches away from the plant to be effective. Even with my nice LEDs, flowering doesn't do so well because the light just can't penetrate the canopy to get down to the buds. The only way I see of flowering properly with LEDs would be to do a scrog with multiple NICE LEDs. To do this type of grow, you would def. go way over budget with hard to find supplies.

On the other hand you go with flourescents, you have everything you need for cheap at the nearest home depot.

Good luck.

Latest posts

Back