Fake **** makers busted

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leafminer

Bloody H E L L !
Reaction score
I can hardly believe it. Seems you can go to prison for anything, nothing, in the USA, land of the free haha. It seems the two guys who were manufacturing and selling fake dicks and synthetic urine to help ppl pass piss tests, have been busted for doing that and pleaded guilty. And may get five freakin' years!! :eek:
Need a revolution. Need a revolution. Seriously.

LeafMiner sorry to hear that. I read something about it on high times today..In my opinion maddness

Here the page as requested hxxp://hightimes.com/news/ht_admin/4844

Yeah they arrest you for anything. Like J walking.why would you walk in a J, or is that walking with a J.

:rofl:

j-walking, yeah I heard about that once,
I'm pretty sure it had sumpthin to do with taking jay out for a walk to cool his jets, or was that jay walked you, or maybe that was walking with a J, but then jay would want a bit of that J so you would share so as to not be a bogart, and if you were a bogart would that make jay a bogart walker, course jay would be walking the bogart unless the bogart handed jay the J right ?

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna:D

:D the title of this thread is just way too funny .....ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!:D it's almost like the leathal joke on an old episode of MONTY PYTHON's flying circus...lolololol...my god man......

KingKahuuna said:
j-walking, yeah I heard about that once,
I'm pretty sure it had sumpthin to do with taking jay out for a walk to cool his jets, or was that jay walked you, or maybe that was walking with a J, but then jay would want a bit of that J so you would share so as to not be a bogart, and if you were a bogart would that make jay a bogart walker, course jay would be walking the bogart unless the bogart handed jay the J right ?

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna:D
oh dam !!!!and so is this !!!!!....i like pot...

America the free(Yeah Right) Reading stories like that make me embarrassed to be an American. More people locked up here per capita than any where else in the world. conspiracy to defraud the government and conspiracy to sell drug paraphernalia umm. do you use the Whizzinator to smoke from??? If convicted, Catalano and Wills could face up to eight years in prison and a fine of $500,000 I don't understand why they pleaded guilty and not fight it and see what the jury says. Grrrrrr this crap makes me sick!

because the USDA threatens them with the"if you take this to trial and lose, i'm gonna give you the max" speech..thats why..it works every time

the U.S courts are sick....like a walking cancer....and how long are we gonna bend over and take it ??? rally up folks....remember that WE are the people

isnt the usda the same woman who went after tommy chong? and got him prison time?

I read here story, got picked on in high school, watched reefer madness and took it serious, then kissed butt all the way to the top and now abuses her power by targeting people for the dumbest things i could think of, she will get hers, karmas a !@#$%.

Stuff Rolls On,
I think that we all sorta look at it the same way maybe. Those that just gotta stick somebody usually do pay a heap load later down the road. Sad part is that they rarely make the connection. Burn gentle, good caring folks and you might as well just shoot yourself in the foot. Even a chipmunk knows you don't bite the hand that feeds it. Sheeeeesh Someday Bro's someday.

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna :cool:

KingKahuuna said:
Stuff Rolls On,
I think that we all sorta look at it the same way maybe. Those that just gotta stick somebody usually do pay a heap load later down the road. Sad part is that they rarely make the connection. Burn gentle, good caring folks and you might as well just shoot yourself in the foot. Even a chipmunk knows you don't bite the hand that feeds it. Sheeeeesh Someday Bro's someday.

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna :cool:

:D i can see that we are going to get along just fine, i like your style brotha!

edit: Maybe they should have had more common sense than to do that though? Yeah let me start a fake dcik and psis business to help people violate their job contracts or parole or probations, Yeah.... Yeah just let me go do that real quick... Im sure nobody will care if I do that..... Hell, while Im at it I'll start a fake ID business and expect to be free enough to distribute them without being arrested.... Hailll yeahhhhhhh....... My daughter can even have one and go to teh night club behind my back yeah...... And my son can pass his 15 year of age psis test so I dont know he's spending all his allowance on a substance........

.......Think about it some things you just dont do.
And then try to make it a "freedom" thing. Yeah we need
more freedom in some areas, But not the fake D & P business
and others like it, Glad they put a stop to those dumba$ses!

:bongin:

We can murder someone and get the same time in jail someone gets for a crack pipe in america

The world is a messed up place

VaNdLe said:
We can murder someone and get the same time in jail someone gets for a crack pipe in america

The world is a messed up place

Enjoy!:D

I really feel sorry about what happened in the US. Back in 1980 I went to Ca as a tourist and had a farking wonderful time. Got to smoke with the Dead, met ppl who were part of the original hippy movement, just amazing times in Napa Valley and the Bay area in general. Even went to the Exotic Erotic Arts Ball with a hot chick.
And later, I guess 10 years back, I went back and the whole scene had turned into brown and smelly with law enforcement bad vibes everywhere, and my former friends were too paranoid to enjoy a little bud in their yard, that I had brought with me. Totally sucks. Just keeps going downhill except in a few places that have got medical laws.

Latest posts

Back