Fan Leaves

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ColBlake

Reaction score
Howdy all,

Got some rather large fan leaves on my orange crush gals, 31 inches tall, am wondering if I should clip these large leaves for the sake of all the flowers below. Thoughts anyone?

Thanks

DSC00213.JPG

DSC00215.JPG

No, do not cut those.. leaves are vital. Once the plant is done with them it will take it into accord. Those are sun leaves and serve a pupose. However if they are bother or seem to be in the way just gently bently move them under the bud. Sounds confusing I know. Try it, just be gentle.

I would hate to cut into her anyway.

Just wondering.

Thanks

Macho Man said:
No, do not cut those.. leaves are vital. Once the plant is done with them it will take it into accord. Those are sun leaves and serve a pupose. .
:yeahthat: those are giant solar panels your plant uses to grow...you will hurt your yield tremendously by removing them!

Dont' worry about'em, the plant will wast'em when the time comes. Vital right now.

When they yellow and can be removed by just touching the leaf, that's when you take them off. You take leaves now, you lose yield later. Just my thoughts. Take care and be safe. The ladies look great, by the way.

What i tell folks is think of your leaves as solar panels. They supply much needed energy.

Latest posts

Back