Farmer's markets

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

SKAGITMAGIC

I've been thinking about going down to Seattle or tacoma and checking out these farmers markets, I'm looking for a blueberry clone. Has anyone attended either of these markets?Is one better than the other?
I'm also looking for a Keif box with the stainless screen. I know I can get them in Gas Town B.C., its about the same distance to Vancouver, as Seattle from the Skagit, but the borders such a hassle, driving north!!, oh ya, Now I need a passport. that's not gonna happen. Anyway back to the Farmers markets, Does anyone know anything about who has the best strains, best prices, can you barter finished smoke, or butter, instead of useing money?Can I use my AARP card for the senior discount? Can you smoke there???? Am I gonna get arrested??? LOl.
I just wanna know what to expect, but I know it's gonna be fun!!

I haven't found a dispensary that will take the AARP card yet....

SKAGITMAGIC said:
I've been thinking about going down to Seattle or tacoma and checking out these farmers markets, I'm looking for a blueberry clone. Has anyone attended either of these markets?Is one better than the other?
I'm also looking for a Keif box with the stainless screen. I know I can get them in Gas Town B.C., its about the same distance to Vancouver, as Seattle from the Skagit, but the borders such a hassle, driving north!!, oh ya, Now I need a passport. that's not gonna happen. Anyway back to the Farmers markets, Does anyone know anything about who has the best strains, best prices, can you barter finished smoke, or butter, instead of useing money?Can I use my AARP card for the senior discount? Can you smoke there???? Am I gonna get arrested??? LOl.
I just wanna know what to expect, but I know it's gonna be fun!!
I personally have not been to one of them but my buddy goes there and brings clones hash weed all sorts of stuff its interesting ive been kinda leery about the whole thing but I think im going to check them out. I used to live on Whidbey Island and from what I know about Seattle compared to tacoma is that tacoma sucks man.... I would for sure go to a Seattle one, the people are probably gunna come in larger numbers. My buddy actually takes the clones that I got off him, so if you want some Jack Herer find him lol Also I do believe you can barter for anything really its just like a flea market kinda lol I highly dout youd be able to smoke, its not a party and in public you kno? If you are a legal patient you should have no worries about getting arrested, Im not sure if you can even get in if you are not legal.

jesuse said:
use dudes are lucky im stuck in scotland ant got a crop redy till end june and it a small 1 i have to deal with alsorts of dojie peeps to score smoke from africans,chinkies and worst of all scots every cunts out to make off ye thes days 60 pound a quater bout $110 and half time ant been dryed never minde cured pure gack// yous guys jus pop down the despenser go to the vend oooo al have the buder mmm al have kush wow if only the uk got **** sorted clones ,hashish,honie,herb !! paridise:D if i hadent smoked since i was 9 and raked up 3 pages of crimnal ofences mybe i could have got my *** to cali but hey the dreams not dead im scottish wich makes me part of the eu that gives me righ to residensay of amsterdam!!! yees:hubba:
I am very thankful and fortunate to have been born and raised in the US, thank gosh it was in WA also, I love it here, wouldn't wanna go anywhere else. And a quarter for 110$ is crazy im not trying to talk prices or anything but I wouldnt touch that with a twenty foot pole!

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/Site_Rules.html
1. This is the most simple of rules. There are filters in place to block the usage of many words that are considered to be unacceptable in polite conversation. If you notice that a word you've typed is replaced by asterisks, then it is one of these words. Please reconstruct your post to reflect what you're trying to say, but without the word that was blocked. Adding spaces or other characters to the filtered word is not acceptable here. If you attempt to bypass the filter by using any means, it's a direct act against the rules of this site. The Moderators will generally only delete the word itself from your post. However, repeated occurrences of this type may cause more severe reaction by the Moderators who are entrusted to keep the peace here.

Simply put, cussing is not necessary and should not be used. If you feel like cussing in a private message to another member who is tolerant of it, then that's fine. The use of cussing in the open forums is not acceptable as polite conversation. Please just talk without using profanity.

Ya socks I know its not a party, We're not allowed to smoke in public. Ya, I couldn't imagine living anywhere else, sounds really harsh living where jesuse lives, lotta money for a little weed. I kinda got a spiritual thing with herb, it shouldn't be capitalized on, kinda sounded like jesuse buys his weed on the street, from strangers!!! Dude, no wonder you have 3 pages of offences.

its more imagrints than strangers thes days when one has anything good the prices go sky hi //my charges are not dope related more a way of life in scotland im sqweeky clean now and have my family and seteld but sometimes i have to deal with wrong ones to get my herb stuffs crazy with weed hear thers contaminated stuff sprayd with glass beeds and to the eye they look like crystels peeps are coughing up blood ending in up with bad chests and still no singe of the weed beeing freed the uk goverment have littol choice but to legilse it because they cant police it anymore every one out thers seting up crops

ya jesuse, I've read about the glass blown into the weed,have you personally smoked this stuff? I haven't found anybody thats actually smoked it. I gotta wonder if its a little bit true and a whole lot of **.Some kinda anti-marijuana propaganda!!! I don't know?
most of my neighbors are imigrants, we have quite a language barrier and a misunderstanding once in awhile but i guess thats expected with anybody who's land touches, I don't think they smoke anything. I grew up in a fairly large city, San Leandro, calif., our house was a few hundred yards from Oakland, my grade school was a stones throw or closer to Oakland and I never went to school with a Black person, or a "Packie" I'd never heard that expression!!!, Kinda strange when I look back,13 years of school, I imagine things have changed a great deal.

tcbud said:
I haven't found a dispensary that will take the AARP card yet....
Hey TC, on the AARP card if you do, could you let us know, this is bound to go global legally i think, just to much money involved.

skag just friday ther i got a half ounce and it was contam [sprayed to bulk up weight] i phoned the person strait away and got my cash back the peeps that i was dealing with wher pakiestanie its the imigrants that doin this **** ova hear it the second peic of contam weed iv seen this mounth uk is full of it these days its shoking the stuff thats geting sprayd is sugar,fiberglass,silocon,starch,hair spray iv smoked bit of this pish when bout 2 years ago and had chest problems for a month after most peeps are wise to it and dont excepct it but the kids are none the wise it dose bulk the weighet up as the half oz i got looked no more than a quater but weighed up at 14g its shoking and the goverment know all about it and still no sige of leglisation insted they reclassifie it from class c to class b drug iv spent the last 2 nights choken for a smoke of some herb as iv none the peeps that sold me it denied it had been messed with and gave me bit for joint to try did i hell looked at it under the mag glass and it was coated in something i flushed it away cause i dident want to smoke it in despirashion the scary thig is about this is the stuff they spray it with actualy looks like crystels ther geting beter at makeing it look the part but its very much out ther in the uk

Wow, I'm sure glad I'm able to grow my own, I took a few pics tonight, close-ups of the stickys. a few years ago I sent to UK for White Widow and some free Mazar, I crossed the WW with some Purple Urkle and made seed I call Whurkle, It's decent smoke, but not the taste I'm looking for,so i begged a few clones off a friend and I'm trying some new stuff, Dutch treat, BLZ, Cinderella 99, here's some whurkle pics, I'm really havein fun!!! Sorry about all the weird stuff out there.

P1080244.JPG

P1080240.JPG

P1080231.JPG

P1080275.JPG

P1080243.JPG

P1080252.JPG

skag nice garden m8 its great you makeing your own strains iv did so with autos few times and had much fun iv got a lil grow on the go but friday ther made me relise i need to turn it up a notch sos i don have to deal with the low lifes that contamin and selling damp un cured weed my crop gets choped mid june seems like a life time away hapy growing budy and keep up the good work

I have had very nice luck with the dispensaries in Seattle. I got some nice, well two nice clones. You know about weedmaps? you can do the www. thing and they even tell you what they have on hand. It is fun. have fun.

Thanks rosebud,I will try seattle, it's so weird ordering weed off a menu, stuff I never heard of,it is so much fun, it's to bad I gotta be sick to be legal,but it is what it is.

Latest posts

Back