Favorite Pothead quote??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"If at first you don't succeed, smoke a bowl before you try again.

"its mosltly maui wowie man, but its got some labrador in it."

"dont bogart that joint my friend, hand it over to me"

No more Mr. cuddly toy. I'm not hanging around here to be a whipping boy for ganja Grace and captain Nicky the edit lobster queen.

"Dude...where's my car. ?!?!

dirtyolsouth said:
My fave MP pothead quote as of late was a question in a PM that I received from a newbie:

"I going to flower with a 600w hps. How much power does that draw?"

:confused:

I work in recording studios and about 5-6 years ago I was working with Kenny Rogers of all people in one studio of a multi studio complex and Willie Nelson was booked in one of the next door studios for the day. All day long we were wondering where Willie was and his band and entourage had everything all prepped and were ready to record at about 10 am. About 4 in the afternoon I was sitting in the studio and out of the blue I was hit one of the dankest smells ever when it came wafting in through the HVAC... Willie's here! ;)

Each room has it's own A/C system but there must be a common cold air intake somewhere cuz the bud smell was throughout the whole place. His band and crew were smoking cigarettes like they were going out of style all day and we never smelled any tobacco smoke from the next room but Willie's bubonic bud was seeping through the walls. Kenny came back into the studio after getting some coffee or something and he had a perplexed look on his face... He said "I just saw Willie Nelson in the hallway and he was looking right at me and he didn't even know who I was and he just kept walking." We carried on with the work and about an hour or so later Willie came into our control room looking like he's been riding on the bus for days and he looks at Kenny and says.... "Hey Kenny, it's good to see ya! I heard you were work working over here today!" And they made small talk and Willie went on his way... I just wish he would have fired one up! :p I know Kenny had some major cosmetic surgery and maybe in a sativa haze it was enough to throw Willie off...

Peace!:cool:

I love those too....I named my dog Ruby in Kenny's honor.

dman1234 said:
i dont get it ÉÉÉÉ

is Kennys middle name Ruby.

No it's his song...I have loved it since I was small. youtube it..
kind of a fun name for a red weinie dog...

Ruby:

ruby dogs 024.jpg

My favorite pothead quote is.... This s**t right here n***a. This s**t right here ni**A. This s**t right here is called....Death. from the Kat Williams stand-up

Latest posts

Back