Favorite things to do while high!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

absynth

Ok everyone, I think this forum needs a little lighthearted fun convo!

It would be cool to see what kinds of things people love to do while stoned/high!

Might even give us some ideas we hadnt thought of before!

Here are mine:

Going to the planetarium
3-D movies
Amusement parks
the swings at the playground
picnic with very close friends/sig. other
watching science movies about outer space
Sunbathing at the beach
Cooking!
Oh, and let me NOT forget to mention #1.... ok .. right behind the planetarium so #2....
getting a massage!!!

Those are the ones I can think of off the top o' my head.

Playing video games and guitar.

Don't try to skateboard, people, you'll get hurt. :p

Your high life sounds more exciting then mine..lol.

I like to clean my house when high. I also like playing online.

But my fav thing to do while high is play in the surf of the sea. Something about the waves and the sand....it's so very tranquil.

Well smokin mom, my lifes not very exciting. I do these things alone unfortunately. I just moved 3000 miles from home and so Im all alone. But hey, I'm a firm believer that the state of our lives is only a reflection of our perceptions. Percieve that life is wonderful and it shall be so! =D

I love to spend time out in the woods,having picnics,hiking,just checking out wild life with my kids.Keep it GREEN:hubba:

Hike- nature- serenity- swimming in the lake, and all that jazz

Sex, sex, and even more sex. I'm pretty open and so is my girl-and/or a friend or 2 of ours.

BBQ- what more can you say about the smell of charbroiling marinated flesh?

I tend to go OCD and clean alot if I'm not couch locked up.

I ride freestyle bicycle- I'm good at bruising, scraping, and otherwise scabbing my body parts on pavement trying things too big for my own britches. But you gotta try to make it happen tho, right?

Internet- what a bastard consumer of my soul and life! MMORPG's and Forums like these.

Greatest feeling in the world when high - smoking a big spliff on the chair lift, strapping in and letting your self fly down the slopes around 50 miles an hour. Nothing beats the greatest, fluffiest, feather light snow on earth and a good fat joint. And it snowed yesterday! Yay!

Mr.Unsleep said:
Hike- nature- serenity- swimming in the lake, and all that jazz

Sex, sex, and even more sex. I'm pretty open and so is my girl-and/or a friend or 2 of ours.

BBQ- what more can you say about the smell of charbroiling marinated flesh?

I tend to go OCD and clean alot if I'm not couch locked up.

I ride freestyle bicycle- I'm good at bruising, scraping, and otherwise scabbing my body parts on pavement trying things too big for my own britches. But you gotta try to make it happen tho, right?

Internet- what a bastard consumer of my soul and life! MMORPG's and Forums like these.

Greatest feeling in the world when high - smoking a big spliff on the chair lift, strapping in and letting your self fly down the slopes around 50 miles an hour. Nothing beats the greatest, fluffiest, feather light snow on earth and a good fat joint. And it snowed yesterday! Yay!

Ive tried the swing thing, didn't happen.....

I love snowboarding when Im ripped, I love to take my dogs out and play with them(I think they can tell from me being so mellow), I love drawing its more of an out for me, and my all time favorite thing to do when Im stoned is cooking. I just love cooking in general but when Im baked thats when the magic happens.

SmokinMom said:
Your high life sounds more exciting then mine..lol.

I like to clean my house when high. I also like playing online.

But my fav thing to do while high is play in the surf of the sea. Something about the waves and the sand....it's so very tranquil.

ya there is something about it that's indescribably tranquil. it makes you think of how crazy life (especially when your high) for there to be such a gigantic body of water, just randomly... anyways im talking stoner right now. :rolleyes:

The beach, everything about it. The beach culture and marijuana culture are very tightly linked, and for a good reason. The ocean to me is a drug in itself, more overpowering than a marijuana high to be sure. The mixture of the two is pure ecstasy. Cliff jumping, surfing, body surfing, or even just walking around in the glistening sand, listening to the sounds that come from what seems to us mere humans as an everlasting ocean. The water grounds me, teaches me my place, and has been my SECOND best teacher in this life thus far.

Anyway, other than that as was said before I love love LOVE going out with my pup, taking her for walks around doggy parks and mingling with the females in the area. Smoking herb in a camp type atmosphere is always a wonderful thing, too. Campfire, a few beers, a few bong loads, some rockin' tunes and I'm all set. Also, (I'm sure rather surprisingly to a few of you.) I enjoy just sitting on a nice comfy couch all bundled up and reading a good book after a nice session.

i have a favorite spot back home with a wonderful view of the blueridge mtns where the only sounds are of nature and good conversation with my friends.to me theres nothing better than the sun warming you and a big ol tatter of homestone burning.thiers even a waterfall for curing cottonmouth water stays cold all year.West Viginia state motto "mountaineers are always free."man i miss home.

I see some good suggestions here. Yanno, I live ten minutes from one of the biggest surf meccas on the east coast and I've yet to get baked and go swimming in the ocean. I've gotten high with a buddy who lives right off the beach and went down and waded at night, watching the cruise ships offshore. I've passed a joint around on the beach at night. Never gone swimming stoned. I need to fix that soon.

My favorite activities so far while stoned:

1) Music.
2) Re-watching movies I haven't seen since I was a kid. Especially Disney stuff, lol.
3) Sex.
4) Good conversation.
5) Sitting and watching/listening to nature. Especially when it's raining or snowing. Love it.
6) Playing videogames. Lotsa fun, especially more modern games with DX10 effects on the monster gaming rig I just built. :D

cook on the grill. its a vicious circle.

sit thirty feet up a white oak, with my bow, over a scrape, that smells of doe urine.

run amok on the mountain with my 5 year old son.

drink ice cold sweet tea.

Listening to music, of course.
Preferably Pink Floyd, Neil Young, AliceinChains, Traffic or Soundgarden

clanchattan said:
''.........the low spark of high heeled boys.''

traffic is awesome

:cool:

Oh Dude, You have no idea how much that I LOVE that song. I was listening to it today. Been listening to it a lot lately. That entire album is awesome!!!
Today's music just doesn't do it for me. When you listen to and dig the lyrics of "The Needle and the Damage Done" by Neil Young, well, I just don't hear that kinda music nowadays. Music like Cream.

Ahhhhhh well, gotta stop living in the past. ;)

those songs were put out before i was born, but my dad has like 2500 albums of al that stuff i grew up listening to.

traffic. mac.[with peter green lindsey buckingham dont cut it for us] thurogood. allman bros. santana. yardbirds. jeff beck. you dont hear stuff like that as much anymore. i got him hooked on janes addiction and AiC and the drive by truckers but theres not good stuff like that everywhere anymore.

Latest posts

Back