Feds Target Calif Pot Dispensaries

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Srry honey...He was busted for running a unlicended clinic....not for handing our Rec's.....keep googleing.

Hick said:
If it isn't about mmj... then don't call it mmj... THIS is where the 'black eye' is perceived by many, the 'fence sitters', those we "need" on our side.
you can put lipstick on a pig but you know what?.. it's still going to stink up the dining room at family dinners... ;)
you can blow your horns all you like, my state is using your state, as a model of what NOT to follow.

Noone ever asked for other States to follow Cali, at all.

It all goes to what each individual thinks that "MMJ" should be, we just have different views on what that is.

You boys keep up the good work and make your State "An example" of what MMJ should be:rolleyes:

As if we have a choice but to watch what happens in Cali, the first to pass and what everyone uses to judge how MMJ is working. You should face the fact that all eyes are on you, whether you know it, like it or not.

Roddy said:
As if we have a choice but to watch what happens in Cali, the first to pass and what everyone uses to judge how MMJ is working.

Oh ya, that's right..We did coin the term MMJ didn't we? Now you all want to change the definition of a term my State brought to light.
Good Times.

Believe Roddy, I know we are being watched, and we are going to do what we allways do, push the limits. I also love that we are being watched....take notes fellas.

While other States sit back and fued over what we are doing wrong, we are ever changing. We will not wait for the Gov't to give us thier OK, because we would STILL BE WAITING. We are demanding our right to toke up, plain and simple. We will use every tool in the arsenal to do so.

So,instead of kissing butt and making happy happy vibes hoping the gov't changes thier mind, we will rock this out. We have been waiting for the Feds to change since da 1930's, what makes you think they will change now?

It's not going to happen bro. We have to make them change.

NorCalHal said:
Oh ya, that's right..We did coin the term MMJ didn't we? Now you all want to change the definition of a term my State brought to light.
Good Times.

If by "you all" you mean govt, then you have this right!

NorCalHal said:
Believe Roddy, I know we are being watched, and we are going to do what we allways do, push the limits. I also love that we are being watched....take notes fellas.

While other States sit back and fued over what we are doing wrong, we are ever changing. We will not wait for the Gov't to give us thier OK, because we would STILL BE WAITING. We are demanding our right to toke up, plain and simple. We will use every tool in the arsenal to do so.

So,instead of kissing butt and making happy happy vibes hoping the gov't changes thier mind, we will rock this out. We have been waiting for the Feds to change since da 1930's, what makes you think they will change now?

Then why hide behind the guise of legality? If you're such mavericks, do it like it is and not be bandits. Using MMJ as a guise like this only hurts all the other states trying to follow.

As for it happening, how many states now have MMJ? how many more are looking into it? It's happening.....

please forgive me for kicking the dog just one more time---i'll type slow so i might be a little clearer on my opinion on where i think we are at in CA---it's great that other states are using or not using CA as a role model for what to do and what not to do in their state---frankly, don't much care---just awesome it is being considered---all states have their take on their laws---no 2 states laws are identical in any area---basic in principle but really very different in the finer points---i don't think it is fair for anyone outside CA to use us as a scapegoat for their own inadequate politicians/people in making progress for their medical marijuana---yes, we do still call it medical marijuana here in CA---but the big picture is full blown legalization---we don't care if doctors are giving rec's to anyone who can pay their fee---the more the merrier---not gonna open the can of worms on the morality of 18 yr olds smoking or drinking---some do and some don't---had no idea there were so many right wing stoners here---:giggle:---calling it medical marijuana is just a stepping stone---in CA we are more concerned with big farma and big brother taking over the show---gonna be a long time before it is ever accepted on a federal level because if they are not controlling it---it's gonna remain illegal---if you might compare it to bootlegging booze---it's all about controlling the flow of the $$$---NOT what is best for the people---

NorCalHal said:
Srry honey...He was busted for running a unlicended clinic....not for handing our Rec's.....keep googleing.

Then Hal pm's me and say's I see you lurking, got nothing to say?
Here ya go Hal...

Read the article, it's been cracked down for that loophole yes, but done because he's handing tons of med cards out for cheap money and they used that loophole to bust him. The bottom line is that he has been handing out recommendations to anyone with cash and that got them busted.

You google this you arrogant condescending azz. I think I speak for a few that are tired of you. You never answered a post in this thread that asked how I attacked you. I didn't but I'll make it clear here.

You think your right about everything and that all should take you as the spoken word of Cali. I would bet Cali would send you anywhere to shut you up. You put people down, destroy their viewpoints and then say sorry I didn't mean to upset or offend anyone. You have done this so many times that you are a worn old trail. I don't care if I get banned but I think you are the most egotist/arrogant/jerk I have ever not met. This is the United F'ing States, not Cali plus the rest. We are equal here. I lived there 8 years and love the state but I also love Montana, Louisiana, New york, etc. We all have something to add. Cali has been a melting pot and trend setter for many years and that's why people on this site look to Cali. This is why many in the US have a badview point on marijuana because how Cali folks like you flaunt their disdain and have set a bad example for the rest of the US. Moms and dads in this country don't want their towns to be overrun with pot shops as Cali has let it go. They see all that and want to protect their families. This is not helping America's cannabis movement for med or rec use. You can't seem to acknowledge this.
Also this site is about growing marijuana, mostly with the medical minded, at least that is what I thought this site was about, till I met you. You have no regard for law, people, and most likely are cruel to animals. I guess you are very overweight with a very small pee pee cause you have to make up for your inadequacies by putting people down here. And Hal, I may be clueless but I have a couple of college degrees and a good job, something you most likely don't have.

There are too many good people here who don't post because of you, they don't want your big pharm/Cali listen to me rant. Shut up for a month and see how much nicer this forum will be and others may dare to say something. Oh and Hal..., well you know what I want to say you duck...

Thanks Hick, you do have the power you know. One bad egg can spoil the whole pie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hick
If it isn't about mmj... then don't call it mmj... THIS is where the 'black eye' is perceived by many, the 'fence sitters', those we "need" on our side.
you can put lipstick on a pig but you know what?.. it's still going to stink up the dining room at family dinners...
you can blow your horns all you like, my state is using your state, as a model of what NOT to follow.

Noone ever asked for other States to follow Cali, at all.

It all goes to what each individual thinks that "MMJ" should be, we just have different views on what that is.

You boys keep up the good work and make your State "An example" of what MMJ should be

I'd rather drag my butt thru broken glass than ever to hear from you again...
Bye MP, taking a vacation from here

For having a College Degree, your reading comprehension skills suck.

No where in your article did it state that he was busted for handing out False recs. You can read into it what you want.

Gotta love the overweight small pee pee comment. Now that's class.

Enjoy your vaca.

orangesunshine said:
---i don't think it is fair for anyone outside CA to use us as a scapegoat for their own inadequate politicians/people in making progress for their medical marijuana------

This is the best post of this thread.

Why flame NCH when there is an ignore feature?

Oh and I thought the name of this forum is Marijuana Passion? That's what my screen says anyway...does it say Medical Marijuana Passion on everyone else's?

All good HL, her true colors came out. I have thick skin on my overweight butt...lol.

Tough subject man, and it brings out passion in us all. No one is right or wrong, it is all our opinons really.
I just try to tell the tale of my State and what myself and fellow Californians are thinking about the Federal raids to come, as the whole point of this therad was to address the OP's news article.
The fact that it irritates other states means we are moving in the right direction. Change is never easy.

Much respect to all who have posted in this heated topic.

Now I gotta get my fat butt upstairs and kick the Dog and wash my little pee pee, I got an appointment with the unemployment folks. haha.

and another thing---why does the fed continue to go after property owners renting to dispensaries with the threat of property forfeiture if they don't evict---(kinda what the 1st post was about before the thread got off track)---fed should be going after the state of CA for making it legal to dispense---not the property owner acting within state law---my guess is CAUSE IT'S EASY PICKIN'S---

NorCalHal said:

I am a firm believer in proper marketing....good publicity through positive promotion. I said this a few times and stand by it, promote the positives through MMJ knowledge fairs. Bring in real doctors who can host informative presentations. Don't even bother to have doctors handing out recs, make it all about the info. Get favorable local reps to show as well...make it a party with food and such. Can't hurt!

Whatever happens Hal, keep safe!

orangesunshine said:
and another thing---why does the fed continue to go after property owners renting to dispensaries with the threat of property forfeiture if they don't evict---(kinda what the 1st post was about before the thread got off track)---fed should be going after the state of CA for making it legal to dispense---not the property owner acting within state law---my guess is CAUSE IT'S EASY PICKIN'S---

What are the state laws on dispensaries?

great idea Roddy---already done round these parts---not to one up you and i can't even give you all the facts---but---i heard that the city of Oakland had the first ever MM fair type thing just last week---sorry so short on the details---just an example of how this thing is progressing out here---catching like a wild fire my friend---:48:

Roddy said:
What are the state laws on dispensaries?

it is my understanding that prop 215 making it legal for doctors to make recommendations for patients to smoke away what ails them does not cover the supply side of the equation---"patients" can grow their own under individual city limits---can carry---etc...some cities went as far as issuing business licenses to dispensaries to get the herb to the people---so---in effect---those cities that granted licenses to the dispensaries broke the state law---many are still around---but---the cities are all taking their own stance by making it a dry city or making up rules and regulations on how and where they can operate

Hamster Lewis said:
Why flame NCH when there is an ignore feature?

Oh and I thought the name of this forum is Marijuana Passion? That's what my screen says anyway...does it say Medical Marijuana Passion on everyone else's?

Agreed, I dont think this site is geared anymore to the medical users than it is recreational users.

:yeahthat: ---touchy topic to say the least---difficult for us in ca to be on the front lines and poked by other states to set a good MM example when there is still so much here that is undetermined---but---i wouldn't have it any other way---:hubba:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back