Feds Target Calif Pot Dispensaries

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
NCH you are wasting your time....it is pretty clear that Roddy is a government sheep. You hit the nail on the head though about him not being for the legalization movement. He cldnt possibly be with the Dog Farts he keeps spewing.

No truly Hammy, you have lost all my respect. I'll waste no time ever commenting on you again, have fun with your govt theory. Btw, I think people will lose respect for you if you keep pushing this crap govt talk, worked on me!

Roddy, don't split now! We are getting close!

After reading the dang pot candy thread it is obvious you are a rule player, not a rule breaker. There is nothing wrong with that at all.

Please look back at my last post, I am curious, if you would so induldge me.
It would make sense if you just started since the "MMJ" movement. Perfect sense.
It sure isn't a bad thing man, it is a good thing, and I am not tryin' to be mean at all.

It just seems to me that a lifelong stoner would be more apt to side with Doctors Rec'ing anyone they see fit.

Got that one wrong. Owe you a Pepsi.

So that's trippy to me, that you wouldn't be cool with Doctors givin' recs to everyone. You of all people should want anyone protected from jail, i would think.

Hal, for this to work, we have to give a semblance of following the law. The law is this is a medical treatment, not a recreational drug. Dr's handing them out to anyone and everyone does nothing to better our view in the public (or fed) eyes.

If it were up to me, it would be flat out legal....but it's not.

As for the candy thread, I was having a good time until Hammy kept insisting on yelling govt. Was actually a fun thread right up until that.

Roddy, Ibuprofin is taken for medical purposes when you have a headache and such. I wake up and feel like crap, and achey, take a rip, feel better. Isnt that for medical purposes? Just saying man. Take it for what it is. And most CA dr's and dispensaries are functioning under the state law under interpretation. Interpret it differently and we all have a difference of opinions. I think we ALL believe it should be legal, but it aint. Though talks like these seem to be dividing supporters more than uniting them. I dunno. My .02

Roddy said:
Dr's handing them out to anyone and everyone does nothing to better our view in the public (or fed) eyes.

That is your opinion for sure my friends, not the Publics. I am pretty sure there are lots of folks in other states thinking thats pretty cool. Has to be, they are all moving here...lol.

We just have to agree to disagree.

Bottom line my friend, they are not messing with other States, there are in Cali, and So-Cal specifically. Just like they did in Nor Cal a few years ago and came in busted a few folks, it killed off the weak and uncommitted and left strong Dispensaries that have been operating for years.

Of course they're all moving there, my friend, everyone knows how simple it is to get past the dr part, and you guys can grow unbelievable amounts of plants (99 per patient, was it). I mean, would you move to MI where there's no jobs and no future? :rofl: :rofl: No, seriously....got any room out that way? :)

One thing to remember, we have to win over non-smokers, not just the smokers which, btw, we already have. And truly, you have no way to know what the public opinion is, and it may surprise you what the public truly thinks....outside Cali.

Roddy said:
No truly Hammy, you have lost all my respect. I'll waste no time ever commenting on you again, have fun with your govt theory. Btw, I think people will lose respect for you if you keep pushing this crap govt talk, worked on me!

My government theory? Lol.....is that what wanting my rights protected is called. Bro I have watched you argue yourself in circles in various threads for a while now.....you always seem to argue just to argue and can never ever admit you are wrong. I know your type well......and that's fine. You be you I will be me. All I know is just because the Feds say MJ is illegal and evil and what not doesn't make it so....and for all those doctors out in Cali giving out recs to any adult that wants one....Bravo. I am for legalization period....not MMJ without full on legalization for any adult. If that's where we are now in a few states then that's great...but I am not gonna become a shill for the man and bash Cali, and the doctors that hand out the recs.

Sorry if you lost respect for me but to be honest I didn't ask for it to begin with....and seeing the way you bash the people out on the front lines doing battle for all of us I don't need it. Yeah there are people who will abuse the system for their own gain and that will sadly always be true...but believe it or not some of them are doing it because they believe MJ shld be legalized.

ston-loc said:
Roddy, Ibuprofin is taken for medical purposes when you have a headache and such. I wake up and feel like crap, and achey, take a rip, feel better. Isnt that for medical purposes? Just saying man. Take it for what it is. And most CA dr's and dispensaries are functioning under the state law under interpretation. Interpret it differently and we all have a difference of opinions. I think we ALL believe it should be legal, but it aint. Though talks like these seem to be dividing supporters more than uniting them. I dunno. My .02

The law states debilitating pain.

NorCalHal said:
That is your opinion for sure my friends, not the Publics. I am pretty sure there are lots of folks in other states thinking thats pretty cool. Has to be, they are all moving here...lol.

We just have to agree to disagree.

Bottom line my friend, they are not messing with other States, there are in Cali, and So-Cal specifically. Just like they did in Nor Cal a few years ago and came in busted a few folks, it killed off the weak and uncommitted and left strong Dispensaries that have been operating for years.

You are right though, my friend, we will have to agree to disagree. At the end of it all, I know many out there are following the laws and applaud those who are fighting the good fight...as I always have. One thing I note, while we can disagree to no end, I'm certain you'd have my back in a pinch just as I'd have yours, we're not that different.

pcduck said:
What is debilitating pain to you?

Something you'd see a normal doctor for more than one time, something chronic and you have a history of.

I'll put it to you like this, I didn't bother to try for my prescription for the first two years because I didn't think my dr would consider me eligible. I have chronic back pain due to a car accident, my dr's want to do surgery and I won't let them....maybe when I can no longer walk and have nothing to lose lol

ston-loc said:

Nah, I think it broadens and enlightens us.

Hal, I don't remember, what are the state laws for dispensaries?

Roddy said:
Something you'd see a normal doctor for more than one time, something chronic and you have a history of.

So now if someone new would move to MI they would need to see a doctor numerous time to get a mj rec but can go one time and get xanex.:holysheep:

That is messed up thinking.

pcduck said:
So now if someone new would move to MI they would need to see a doctor numerous time to get a mj rec but can go one time and get xanex.:holysheep:

That is messed up thinking.

I would assume you'd have seen a dr well before moving to MI, right? Transfer of records.....

It is messed up thinking, until logic is applied ;)

For instance, I can move to Las Vegas and have my card that same day. I've already talked to local dr's there, transfer of records takes minutes.

Yeah I seen a doc years ago prescribed. xanex. Did not like the side effects or possible side effects. But they sure will give it to ya. I just feel more comfortable with mj's side effects.

Maybe these drs that are handing out these recs see mj as a harmless drug(which it is but that is a whole other matter.) And who has the right to deny them an income.You call them sleazy but just maybe they have bills just like you. Beside the main point the people should have the right to do as they wish as long as it does not harm others. I do not see where mj is harming others, the drs giving out recs are not harming others, so where is the harm in making a living and having the right to do as you wish?

pcduck said:
Yeah I seen a doc years ago prescribed. xanex. Did not like the side effects or possible side effects. But they sure will give it to ya. I just feel more comfortable with mj's side effects.

Maybe these drs that are handing out these recs see mj as a harmless drug(which it is but that is a whole other matter.) And who has the right to deny them an income.You call them sleazy but just maybe they have bills just like you. Beside the main point the people should have the right to do as they wish as long as it does not harm others. I do not see where mj is harming others, the drs giving out recs are not harming others, so where is the harm in making a living and having the right to do as you wish?
I have a large body frame and am overweight... pills just simply don't work the same as marijuana. I believe it's in the way that it metabolizes. I have to take larger quantities of the pills than what's considered standard for most people. A little bit of MJ goes a long way in that regard, not to mention it doesn't have the side effects and physical withdrawals over extended use that most the pills do.

-nasty

pcduck said:

Maybe these drs that are handing out these recs see mj as a harmless drug(which it is but that is a whole other matter.)

Maybe they do, but it's really not their call, it's the govt's.

And who has the right to deny them an income.

Answer here is govt again.

You call them sleazy but just maybe they have bills just like you.

If the dr's can't cover their bills, it's ok to break the laws??

Beside the main point the people should have the right to do as they wish as long as it does not harm others.

Key words here is "SHOULD HAVE".

I do not see where mj is harming others, the drs giving out recs are not harming others, so where is the harm in making a living and having the right to do as you wish?

Ask the local govt why they're speaking out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back