Female or Hermie!? PLZ help Distinguish!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THC

Novice Grower
Reaction score
Hey guys. After my last post where i was asking wherther my plant wuld die or survive after my terrible topping, i was lucky enough to have it survive! :D
Unfortunately, as one of the members said, "the plant might become a hermie due to all that stress connected to the bad topping", now i am not sure as to whether the ball-like structures on the first attached photo, are signs of a hermie or are they normal for a female? :( In addition, since im goin 12/12 for the past week or so, i attached 2 more pics of what i think are beginnings of flowers (buds). So as this is my first grow, plz help me distinguish between whether its hermie or a normal female.

Btw, the ball-like structures photo was taken 2 sets of leaves below the 'flower beginning' ones which are on top of the plant.

Thanx

pic1.JPG

pic2.JPG

pic3.JPG

the last two are definately female flowers but the first one i cant tell the flowers whatever they are, are still forming dont get excited bro be patient ;)

haha i no but that toppin was an accident. :p it wasnt even a FIM, i jus completely missed the toppin spot :p

nyways thanx a lot guys, u boosted my morale by far :D :D

(Btw, its fotos of just one plant, but at different sets of leaves.)

thats firts pic im looks like the joint for the node my plant has them but no balls i would say a female

not a expert but from what ive seen in the forums it looks like lady.

Just give it a few more days and you will know for sure. Looks like a lady to me though. Good luck and keep us posted. Take care.

The swelling of the nodes is prolly due to topping because the plant is stressed and sending a lot more energy to the other branches

Latest posts

Back