Female plant seeds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

buddog

Reaction score
I was surfing the site and ran across a post that said if you find seed from a female plant they would not grow true or false

Definitely false - assuming there were no males present in the grow, they are likely from a plant that went a little hermie but basically that is how feminized seeds are made. I’ve found and grown them from strains that I liked and have had good results

I have done that as well. I accidentally lost my White Fire and had some seeds that when trimming I found. I planted them and turned out great. Others will tell you not to do this but It worked for me. I have heard that seeds like that have a tendency to herm so keep a close eye on them.

That’s what I thought thank u both sometimes I think I am gremanation challenged seems like I have trouble getting them to pop sometimes

How are you doing it? I’ve had some fights with it and have learned some tricks

Paper towel method used to put em on top of old fridge but it crap out used to do pretty good at that time and the new one don’t get warm.seance then I have been challenged.i have tried other places even bought a heat mat lately it seems to do best on window sill and in the dark

I have had a few Hermies that was killer weed. Came from bag seed.
Kick your butt smoke too.

Didn’t find a lot and they were just on some of the bottom buds and it does a great job

Anymore I plant my seeds directly into my growing medium. Think my germination rate is tha same as using the paper towel method. I just got tired of sprouting them and then injuring the tap root leading to their demise.

Same here Aladin. Straight into the soil. They always seemed happier that way.

Latest posts

Back