feminized seeds????????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dankbud420

greenthumb cultivator
Reaction score
i dont under stand the hole feminized seed thing. does this mean that the seeds guaranteed to be female???? any info would help

well there is no way to guarantee that it will be 100% i dont think , i think thats a big guarantee

alright, well i'll give you my explantion of this,

When you cross a hermie with another hermie, in theory they're supposed to be feminized seeds, now this is basically true, but with higher chances of hermies themselves, people have taken 15 yrs of there life to stabilize and gain the characteristics they want, they do alot of inbreeding and crossing back to the same plant, and with that they say fem'd seeds on a ratio that turned female out of the rest that germinated and flowered.

Dc

ive heard it called Rodelezation or something similar to this word. its where you let the fems go extra long past mature stage in flowering. when you do this it creates male flowers in the female bud that look like bananaz. and the pollen from these bananaz creates 100% female seeds. learned from high times. some story Soma did.

im growing from feminised seeds from pardaise seeds and all my plants are females

a friend of mine is growin feminized white widow from greenhouse seeds
all his have turned out to be female
personally i would rather pay less for normal seeds and just weed out the males

I guess they got there place. :(
but I sure don't agree with screwin up the gene pool just so bean growers get more of a chance for females. Plus the loss of phenos from female only seeds...I just won't ever contribute to this "marketing" tactic.

I dont know why I bought fem DPWW, I planted 2 out of 10 seeds and both were female but ive just kept a mom since then anyway I could have saved some money as they were not cheap.

jjsunderground said:
ive heard it called Rodelezation or something similar to this word. its where you let the fems go extra long past mature stage in flowering. when you do this it creates male flowers in the female bud that look like bananaz. and the pollen from these bananaz creates 100% female seeds. learned from high times. some story Soma did.

actually i think these pop as white looking flowers in the buds themselves, i'll see if i can get a pic,

mutt, i agree 100% also thats why there are clone only strains

Mutt said:
I guess they got there place. :(
but I sure don't agree with screwin up the gene pool just so bean growers get more of a chance for females. Plus the loss of phenos from female only seeds...I just won't ever contribute to this "marketing" tactic.

Dc

Latest posts

Back