first attempt at a big outdoor grow!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ftw2012

The end is near!
Reaction score
this is my grow! its not much cept for a few good plants. the white widows are doin the best! just thought id check in!!

Picture 006.jpg

Picture 008.jpg

Picture 012.jpg

Picture 009.jpg

Picture 013.jpg

Picture 015.jpg

very nice ftw ! checkout benny420's outdoor grow for some useful tips ! oh and 4u2smoke has a great outdoorsie as well ooohh and check out Lucky as well Ukgirl has her gaining wieght as well ! OHH hell call in check out HIE 's huge ak cross as well ! take care !

wats up FTW

wats up in the last pic? is that just strait like creek/pond moss form the water? :huh:
ya know i was curious bout moss as well instead of like kelp or watever, but your reason for usin it, wat purpose does teh moss serve. jus curious.
they look good wether moss doin it or not :aok:

they are all clones! theres white widow and blueberry and moonshadow and cotton candy.... i also ended up with a blueberry boy too so im getting these from 5 different clones i got from a friend of mine....on the last pic that is alage(???) from a pond and i just put it there before the pic..its kind of an experiment...i cant get to that plant and firtilize(???) it very often we will see how it does.....its planted on the grave site of my last dog. RIP. i should take a pic of my clonebox and post that too....i just thought id share cuz i just found the cord for my camera....hope all goes well...and good luck to everyone else out there!!!!! byebye!

well here are some pics of my clone box...ive gotten to having roots in 8 to 10 days on most of the strains...that cotton candy is the only one that im having trouble with....probably tried cloning about 20 times and only once was it successful...any tips? thanks for checking

Picture 016.jpg

Picture 017.jpg

i put out 15 more babys tonight....6 white widow, 4 moonshadow, 3 blueberry, one cotton candy and one blueberry boy!so i think i got out about 30.. and about 10 more to go in my clone box. hope they all do great

some new pics of what i got going on.....i got a few plants that are doing great and lots that are only a few inches tall so i didnt take there pics......the first one is my blueberry male that i want to cross with the females in my second pic that are some wild hemp plants that id like to get a wild cross of....the 3rd pic is of 3 plants but i think they are all gonna do great and i should get a lot off of there all whitewidow and idk i guess alli have to say is that i think ill have enough good smoke to get me through a whole year of good smoke.......idontknow what to say so i hope itall works out...byebye

this is whats happening now...the white widow is fuzzing up nicely now the rest are a little behind but are doing their thing for sure...hope all is well with everyone!

Picture 013.jpg

Picture 012.jpg

Picture 011.jpg

Picture 010.jpg

Picture 009.jpg

Picture 008.jpg

Picture 005.jpg

Picture 004.jpg

Picture 003.jpg

Picture 002.jpg

Picture 001.jpg

the ones that look like doubles pretty much are the pics were just taken about a week apart.....most of my other plants arent worth showin...poor things just dont wanna grow

Latest posts

Back