First ever grow!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kfweedman420

Reaction score
First ever grow, ghetto set up, but I think it’s doing okay? Any thoughts or suggestions? First pic is With lights on, and second one is with the top lights off! Looks real dark when the lights are on! The big fan leaves are massive on this. And it’s not very tall yet! I haven’t used any nutrients. Started it April 1st. Only water and light so far.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 114
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 115
  • AB5F750E-413F-46A4-BC1F-6AD71D1A30BA.jpeg
    AB5F750E-413F-46A4-BC1F-6AD71D1A30BA.jpeg
    65 KB · Views: 120
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 108
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 103
Last edited:
Welcome to MP Bro....Congratulation on your first grow, things are looking good for you...your at the right place to help you finish that grow out with good results!

Welcome to MP Bro....Congratulation on your first grow, things are looking good for you...your at the right place to help you finish that grow out with good results!
Thanks man, appreciate the warm welcome, and that’s what I hope for ! :) cheers

Welcome weedman!

Looks good!
What strain is it?
What kind of lights are you using?
100% honest, I’m not sure what strain this lady may be, I had a couple seeds from a year ago I forgot about and found lol.. and I’m using two 1000watt led full spectrum lights, I just recently hung them 36” above, I did have it down at like 24” , I keep reading 20 different height set ups so I’m not sure what I should actually have it at. I just checked on them this morning and the leaves look like they are starting to perk towards the light more, so may be good height!

Since I raised my light the other day, all the big fan leaves r starting to perk up a lot more, they were starting to droop a bit before but looking a lot better now!

Attachments

• 1DA4766E-D002-4FD4-901A-A367CE9E4CA9.jpeg
    1DA4766E-D002-4FD4-901A-A367CE9E4CA9.jpeg
    67.7 KB · Views: 57
Every LED light is different. The manufacturer should have guidelines telling you how high the light should be hung over the plants.

Every LED light is different. The manufacturer should have guidelines telling you how high the light should be hung over the plants.
I agree with you. Different leds has different PAR (light efficiency) , its distance from plants is different

100% honest, I’m not sure what strain this lady may be, I had a couple seeds from a year ago I forgot about and found lol.. and I’m using two 1000watt led full spectrum lights, I just recently hung them 36” above, I did have it down at like 24” , I keep reading 20 different height set ups so I’m not sure what I should actually have it at. I just checked on them this morning and the leaves look like they are starting to perk towards the light more, so may be good height!

I think the led you used is not 1000W, you shoud check its actual power to confirm if you use enough light, usually 35--50W/sf will be needed

Latest posts

Back