first grow Need some help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh no, you are right hick. i too now realize that the more ya got the more heat tehre is and there is definatley heat when we talkin over ten cfl's especially in a small space like mine even. hence why i still have to leave my door open durrin lites on. lol
also the math is obviously there that they are less cost efficient than hps in the long run.
but i think like myself its just simply the common reaction to wantin to set up a grow. we all see the dollar signs in frot the hps's and see that cfl's are at local stores even an cheap, before we do the homework.
i also need better exhaust for sure. maybe an hps an better exhaust an i'll be set...

i dont see heat with my board lol but with my 2sample picture of the T8 boards guys which do you recommend :/ a straight stand | or a 9 degree bend / towards the plant
or opposite direction \

Well I just purchased the nutes today and i went with Fox Farms Grow big. Big Bloom, and Tigar Bloo. Will this these products be good for Auto Ak47/ And one more ? What will be the best messurements of Nutes and when is the right time for them? Please help cause i want a good first grow and so far I got the right light wich is the 400w HPS and Fox Farms Nutes stuff is getting expensive lmao, oh and picked up a PH meter, need to check on that. So all comments are welcome and like i Said im going to post a weekly Journel on my first grow with pics. I thank u all for your help you guys are cool and very helpful, Thank You.

I think you did good!! I dont know much about those nutes but Im willing to bet theres an online chart or some kind of support........hey you have plenty of friends here.......but you got nutes as I am slowing finding out that these plants need the nutes.....they almost tell you when they need something.....this is one of the best things I have ever tried.......IM HOOKED! keep up the good work and ill try to help!!!

Criz

Thanks Criz yeah maybe there is an online chart. But yeah when i get these babies cracked open and into the soil I'll let you know.

wat? you can do plenty of things with old decks...ive helped my friend make a table out of skateboard so to me it was very possible to make something to attach lights to from a board and hang it up. oops for using my Imagination...=P

Latest posts

Back