first grow!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
heh so then comes making a second growroom just for the clone ... hmmm actually i have like a closet with a flip open part at the top so the darkness in there will be complete , sorry off topic is my thing when im tired , thx for the idea epoc :) i didnt know it was flower you put it in straight away so yea :)

just put it on a 12/12 light cycle and it will root in 2 weeks and tell you what the sex is shortly after

alright well thanks all of you haha..
tonight ill probably take some pics and try and see if i can show you what i mean..
maybe im wrong... but what looks like pystils is growing out of the main stem where the alternating nodes hit it...
ill take some pics tonight and see if i can get my camera in that close..
anywaysss peaceee
happy smoking:)

ok well here are my plants on day 10...
they seem to be going along well if you ask me..
but its my first grow so i wouldnt know..
anyone think they are a little behind schedule?
i cant take the pics of the little leaves or wtv they are because my camera wont focus.. but soon enough..
day10.jpg

no clue man..
some random potting soil i had in my basement haha

some bad news boys..
i dont know why, but one of my plants is starting to wilt..
the leaves are slightly lighter too..
anyone tell me whats wrong?
i dont want to lose my plant
help would be appreciated!
day14.jpg
day14-2.jpg
day14-3.jpg

Hey mitch is that the plant having problems??? I don't see anything wrong with it. It looks good to me

yeah greener you dont really see it..
but the plant is kinda wilting...

try the 18/6 schedule , might help it in the dark zone! lol not sure but it looks fine to me too :)

lol well i hope its fine..
its just compared to my second plant..
the leaves are hanging down more...

well i already have it under an 18/6 light time haha
so hopefully she perks up

heres a little update...
its day 17 now..
the plant that was wilting has perked up..
im going to transplant them tomorrow into bigger pots..
sounds like a good idea?
day17may1.jpg
day17.jpg

Transplanting seems appropriate. If you're short on vertical grow room, you can even bury the stem up until the cotyledons (two very first leaves). :)

yeee thats what im going to do..
maybe a bit lower dont know
but definately lower in the dirt..
thanks for the advice bro

They look excellant, love how people treat their plants like human babies hehe

they will grow great a little after repotting them , make sure they realbig pots to save having to do that again though cause the roots will be huge within a week or two in just a slightly bigger pot , the roots are probably that whole pot now as it is lolz , use the soil from that pot (so you dont stress the plant by removing the soil round the roots) then a couple days they will shoot up bigger & twice as better

yeee thanks uk1...
i have a question for you..
are 20-20-20 nutes good?
i have no clue which ones to use..
and dvs... i love my plants:D
everytime i come home or wake up they are the first thing i check on hahah

:cool: Cool my plants are at the same age as yours. and look alot alike. Have you done any topping yet? I topped my second node and instead of the 2 there it turnes into 4. well 3. I'm having problems with one of them I can top inbetween the new two on one side but not the other side yet because only 1 on the other side formed. Should I wait for that one or just go ahead and top what I can top?:confused: Make any sense? I might break down and buy a digital camera so ya'll can see it.

Latest posts

Back