First Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I will be growing in a dwc tub using a 400 mh and 400 hps. Im thinking about using Dutch Master Advance A+B for nutes. Does anyone have any other suggestions as far as nutes go. Thanks.

Not a stupid question. It is just pretty open. There are so many different nutes out there, and so many opinions on what is good or bad. SOme things to consider:

1. Do you wish to grow organic?
2. How big is your reservoir?

I currently use technaflora. I am on my second grow with them. The first was a soil grow, and the second is a DWC Hydro. While I have been very happy with them....they are not cheap, and are a 6 bottle mix. Going to an ebb and flow setup with a 40 gallon reservoir, and want to go organic. So I will be switching....likely to BioBizz.

How this helps....and remember...it never hurts to ask.

Yeah, I originally wanted to do an organic hydro grow but couldnt find much info. My tub is 10 gallon. I cant really afford the Dutch Masters right now so Ill probably be going with BCs Vita Grow.

Check out the GH (General Hydroponics) Flora series nutes. They are fairly inexpensive, seem to work very well for mj (use less than the bottles say, however), and is readily available at most hydro stores or on line.

I switched from fox farm to GH flora nutes and i am VERY happy with the results.

The Hemp Goddess said:
Check out the GH (General Hydroponics) Flora series nutes. They are fairly inexpensive, seem to work very well for mj (use less than the bottles say, however), and is readily available at most hydro stores or on line.
Those are what I will be using, how much less are we talking THG?

Latest posts

Back