First Indoor Grow, pics included!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BonesBUD

Reaction score
Hey guys an gals! ;)

My first indoor grow is moving right along, this indoor stuff just seems to flyby compared to mother nature(outdoor). :D

So I came out with 1 female plant, out of 4. It has been 15 days since she showed sex, and seems to doing nicely. All feedback/comments fully welcome! Keep in mind, this is somewhat A microgrow,(rubbermaid tubs).

The seeds came from a friend out in Cali-hopefully i've got some good genetics!:cool:

Here she is, any questions just ask!

CIMG0740.JPG

CIMG0742.JPG

CIMG0745.JPG

CIMG0746.JPG

Very very pretty. I've noticed that as well, indoor plants do seem to grow faster. (Probably because they get more attention. :p ) But outdoor plants seem to be alot more self sustaining. :)

she looks great sorry to hear that you only got on female out of four plants but hey by the looks of her she will make you happy:D i will be looking forward to more updates on her gook luck peace

BonesBUD said:
Hey guys an gals! ;)

My first indoor grow is moving right along, this indoor stuff just seems to flyby compared to mother nature(outdoor). :D

So I came out with 1 female plant, out of 4. It has been 15 days since she showed sex, and seems to doing nicely. All feedback/comments fully welcome! Keep in mind, this is somewhat A microgrow,(rubbermaid tubs).

The seeds came from a friend out in Cali-hopefully i've got some good genetics!:cool:

Here she is, any questions just ask!
Your plant is looking nice and happy and healthy.You take care of your plant your plant will take care of you at harvest time.Looking forward to see that plant grow up.Keep it GREEN:hubba:

:afroweed:That's a nice lookin' plant there.....what kind of strand is she?

Hey guys, thanks for all of the replies!:D

KaptainKronic: Im not sure on the strain, A friend gifted me the seeds that originated from California(hopefully some dank).

Herblover: No I didn't top her, I just used LST when she was younger. Turned out really nice I think.

Couple of questions guys!

I have been using the FF trio Pack, and have been feeding 1/2 strength every other watering. I have read where growers were using FF and feeding every watering is this something I should try? So far there are no signs of nute burn. Also, Is two weeks before harvest about right to stop feeding and start the flushing process?:)

thanks

what kind of light you running

I feed on every watering pretty much. I will feed regular water for a week, i do this one or two times during the grow. Just helps flush some of teh salts and what not out.

Stay Stoned,
BBB

On mine I went every other watering in early bloom and then went full strength every watering in mid bloom and then every other watering for like the last 2 weeks or so of flowering.....:cool:

Couple of questions guys!

I have been using the FF trio Pack, and have been feeding 1/2 strength every other watering. I have read where growers were using FF and feeding every watering is this something I should try? So far there are no signs of nute burn. Also, Is two weeks before harvest about right to stop feeding and start the flushing process?:)
Thats all I use is Fox Farm.You can go ahead and feed her every watering.Thats how my ladies get it.Heres a chart for you from fox Farm,lok at #3 http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16686 showing how much to use for every watering.Also I dont flush useing Fox Farm.IMHO,you dont need too.Hope this helps,Keep it GREEN:hubba:

Iv'e been using Flora Nova. It seems to work really well for me so far Iv'e heard it's pretty good, has anyone else tried it and did it work 4 you?:bong1:

thanks guys! Looks like they will be getting the FF every watering as long as they continue to look the way they do.

Czz: Im running only CFL's (250 total watts)

KaptainKronic said:
Iv'e been using Flora Nova. It seems to work really well for me so far Iv'e heard it's pretty good, has anyone else tried it and did it work 4 you?:bong1:

Its what I use, love it.

Yo Watup, A Wat Kan I Do Wit A Male Plant That5 In It5 Pollen 5ta93

KaptainKronic said:

i use this too...havent started flowering yet, but the veg formula works wonders so far...pretty much saved me 2 weeks ago, i love it

Thought I would throw an update out!

Here we are at day 26 of flower!:hubba:

Seems to be filling out nicely!

CIMG0751.JPG

CIMG0754.JPG

CIMG0755.JPG

u have some leaf tips a bit burned but her buds are looking good!!!

thanks jash

Yeah, she's been getting fed almost every watering.
I dont think its effecting the bud formation!

Update:

She's gettin frosty. Here we are at day 28 flower. The last udate should have been day 23.:D

CIMG0769.JPG

CIMG0770.JPG

CIMG0771.JPG

CIMG0777.JPG

Latest posts

Back