First Indoor Set-Up..?..autos

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tn_toker420

PurpMountainMan
Reaction score
OK, this my first time postin anything around the indoor forums ... but i'm hoping to get started soon...i've got a couple ?s about my setup ...i've planned on ordering a 48x20x48 grow tent w/ 2ft 4(or maybe 6) bulb T5 lights , and 150 HPS ...with 2 gal. grow bags , and ff ocean forest and "light warrior' soils ...along with 4' 80cfm inline fan and maybe 6' oscilating fan ... i'll have 10 auto AK's and 10-20 more undetermined...but does this sounds OK ??? any advice, questions, comments wanted :) ... All ordered from HTG by the way... and does anyone have experience w/ dutchbreed's autos?

I purchased a very inexpensive bucket system form these guys and the results have been awesome. You don't need to spend big bucks to get a good grow. With a4 X 4 tent, I have been using 1 - 400 watt MH/HPS fixture driven by a digital ballast, which let's me switch bulbs as i go from veg to flower (from HTG). You may need more than 80 cfm on the fan, especially if you you get more than a couple of plants growing to control the odor.

http://stores.ebay.com/V-Drip-com-Hydroponic-Systems_W0QQssPageNameZstrkQ3amefsxQ3asstQQtZkm

good luck!

scatking said:
I purchased a very inexpensive bucket system form these guys and the results have been awesome. You don't need to spend big bucks to get a good grow. With a4 X 4 tent, I have been using 1 - 400 watt MH/HPS fixture driven by a digital ballast, which let's me switch bulbs as i go from veg to flower (from HTG). You may need more than 80 cfm on the fan, especially if you you get more than a couple of plants growing to control the odor.

http://stores.ebay.com/V-Drip-com-Hydroponic-Systems_W0QQssPageNameZstrkQ3amefsxQ3asstQQtZkm

good luck!

Not to hijack but how was your experience with HTG? I have a 600watt digital ballast HPS lighting system coming tomorrow...

I order a lot of stuff from HTG and have never had any problem whatsoever with an order.

Well i actually am having a bit of trouble but i'm pretty sure they're gonna have my business ...somehow my order got tied up and the card got charged but the order wasn't processed , so i've had to wait for them to send a fax to the bank , but i'm sure they're going to compensate for my troubles ...but was considering 400 switchable hps also, but i'm working w/ limited funds really ... i'm mostly worried that i'm gonna come up short for ventilation, as it's really my last concern when it comes to my set-up ...would this set-up mentioned in my first post be alright for no more than 10-12 2. gal. grow bags with autoflowering plants growing full times, possibly start and veg. outdoor crops as now that i've moved i'm dealing w/ a lot more varmints and unfamiliar territory for now ... But does that sound ok ??? anyone know that measurements on the grow bags, like how tall ??? i'm afraid with these auto AK's , as it seems they're one of the larger autos ...and does anyone have experience w/ FF's ocean forest and light warrior???

The 1st thing I noticed was that you said 150 watt HPS this will not be enough for the 4x4 tent you ordered you will need at least a 400 watt and a 600 watter would be better JMO...take care..

Latest posts

Back