First time grower now built his grow area :D

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jaz1873

Reaction score
Hi

I attached some pictures of the grow room i built in the attic. i built partition & sheeted it with plasterboard. i made the front out of black/white plastic from the hydro shop. Im planning putting a desk fan inside to blow on my plants. what size should i get would a 12" desk fan with 3 speed settings do? should i put vents at the bottom of my room?

Cheers guys am getting closer to schmoakin some sticky icky :cool:

Feel free to give me some ideas

DSCF0942.JPG

DSCF0943.JPG

DSCF0946.JPG

looks good so far bro~ I think as long as the plants are in a breeze thats not blowing them over it should be ok. You have to simulate the motion of wind is all. Whatever works for your space man....I think as long as it is between 75-85 degrees with 30-40 percent humidity you should be ok~ Are you gonna ghetto fab some Co2 as well?
How many plants are you going to growing?

omniconsum3r said:
looks good so far bro~ I think as long as the plants are in a breeze thats not blowing them over it should be ok. You have to simulate the motion of wind is all. Whatever works for your space man....I think as long as it is between 75-85 degrees with 30-40 percent humidity you should be ok~ Are you gonna ghetto fab some Co2 as well?
How many plants are you going to growing?

Cool man ill get a 12" fan blowing on the babies..im not gona to bother with Co2 the now as to expensive and to much hassle for a first grow..ive got a GT424 NFT system which holds 45 lites of water..im planning on growing 8 plants in this..i have also got a 400 watt HPS light..

Latest posts

Back