first time hydro help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

me myyself and I

The One Hitter Critter
Reaction score
hi there ppl. I recently started a dwc setup, and everything was fine for the first few days, the transplants looked and were doing great. then I go in the other morning and they are all curling under and getting yellowish/ blotchy looking and the leaves are drying up untill they are crispy. I checked the ph and it was around 3.5, so changed out the water and got it to the 5.5-6.0 range. my room is getting way to hot, but Im presently taking care of that ( I hope) and my water temp was close to 90. I got it down with some bagged ice , but it just goes right back up. my nute's were only at about 1/4 strenght in the old water. but I presently do not have any in the new water. looks like I might loose them all :(. any help would be appriciated so much.

sounds like a combination of issues, heat and humidity being key.... to save them need to know how long have they been cuttings?
best get them out of the light 1st I guess

stevetosh said:
sounds like a combination of issues, heat and humidity being key.... to save them need to know how long have they been cuttings?
best get them out of the light 1st I guess

any photos?

Need a ph of 5.8 and a rez temp of 68f. If you are working on room temp this may help the rez temp also. Mid 70's for room temp would be nice.

they are about 3 weeks, and they were nice little bushes, but now they are looking pretty bad. they seem to be rooting nicely.

me myyself and I said:
they are about 3 weeks, and they were nice little bushes, but now they are looking pretty bad. they seem to be rooting nicely.

so same evvironment for the last 3 weeks then this mmmmmmmm

not sure would need photo if you have one, i will check in later see how its going and if i can help further

Latest posts

Back