soil?/ got some new friends..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1. each package came with 6 seeds for 20bux usd.

Seeds only-

Feminized - Normal Photoperiod

Early Lemon Berry is a rare evenly balanced hybrid strain (50% indica/50% sativa) created through crossing the infamous Las Vegas Lemon Skunk X Member Berry strains. Looking for an energizing high that won't throw you for a loop? You've found it with Early Lemon Berry. This lovely lady packs a bright and vibrant cerebral high paired with a super relaxing physical effect that will have you feeling mentally active while physically calm for hours on end. It starts with a tingle felt behind the eyes and in the forehead, slowing spreading throughout the rest of your head and leaving you feeling lifted and mentally stimulated, filled with artistic energy and motivation. This tingle will soon work its way throughout the rest of your body, causing you to fall into a deeply relaxed state that's pretty arousing at times, too. Thanks to these effects and its high 20% + average THC level, Early Lemon Berry is said to be perfect for treating conditions such as chronic fatigue depression, chronic pain, nausea or appetite loss and chronic stress. This bud has a bright sweet and sour citrus flavor with hints of ripe berries. The aroma is very similar, although with an earthiness to it, too. Early Lemon Berry buds have small tapered minty green nugs with thick dark orange hairs and a coating of frosty tiny white crystal trichomes.

Seeds only-

Lineages: Triangle OG x Fire OG

Description: Cinnamon Buddha Strain is an indica leaning hybrid cross between two classic, robust OG strains – Triangle OG and Fire OG. Spicy, lemon-pine aromas and earthy flavor may deliver a strong body high and relaxation of the mind. After a long and busy day, Cinnamon Buddha could be the perfect strain choice to help unwind and settle down for the night.

Seeds only-

Exodus Cheese is a hybrid. It is often referred to as just “Cheese” or "UK Cheese”. It is believed to have grown out of Skunk #1 seeds and is originally only available as a clone. Exodus Cheese is well known for its strong and long-lasting effects, leaving users stoned for up to 4+ hours.

4. banana daddy. i couldnt find the info.. i got them from a dispencery i go to so i said ill try them , but i will buy other ones but between these and the ones my friend gave is gunna keep me busy for a while and get my knowledge up..
That sounds like a good line up. Looking forward to your grow 😊

Attachments

• seeds.jpg
    seeds.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
good luck this cycle

that triangle kush x fire og is some good strong medicine

1. each package came with 6 seeds for 20bux usd.

Seeds only-

Early Lemon Berry is a rare evenly balanced hybrid strain (50% indica/50% sativa) created through crossing the infamous Las Vegas Lemon Skunk X Member Berry strains. Looking for an energizing high that won't throw you for a loop? You've found it with Early Lemon Berry. This lovely lady packs a bright and vibrant cerebral high paired with a super relaxing physical effect that will have you feeling mentally active while physically calm for hours on end. It starts with a tingle felt behind the eyes and in the forehead, slowing spreading throughout the rest of your head and leaving you feeling lifted and mentally stimulated, filled with artistic energy and motivation. This tingle will soon work its way throughout the rest of your body, causing you to fall into a deeply relaxed state that's pretty arousing at times, too. Thanks to these effects and its high 20% + average THC level, Early Lemon Berry is said to be perfect for treating conditions such as chronic fatigue depression, chronic pain, nausea or appetite loss and chronic stress. This bud has a bright sweet and sour citrus flavor with hints of ripe berries. The aroma is very similar, although with an earthiness to it, too. Early Lemon Berry buds have small tapered minty green nugs with thick dark orange hairs and a coating of frosty tiny white crystal trichomes.

Seeds only-

Lineages: Triangle OG x Fire OG

Description: Cinnamon Buddha Strain is an indica leaning hybrid cross between two classic, robust OG strains – Triangle OG and Fire OG. Spicy, lemon-pine aromas and earthy flavor may deliver a strong body high and relaxation of the mind. After a long and busy day, Cinnamon Buddha could be the perfect strain choice to help unwind and settle down for the night.

Seeds only-

Exodus Cheese is a hybrid. It is often referred to as just “Cheese” or "UK Cheese”. It is believed to have grown out of Skunk #1 seeds and is originally only available as a clone. Exodus Cheese is well known for its strong and long-lasting effects, leaving users stoned for up to 4+ hours.

4. banana daddy. i couldnt find the info.. i got them from a dispencery i go to so i said ill try them , but i will buy other ones but between these and the ones my friend gave is gunna keep me busy for a while and get my knowledge up..
Take my word for it....I was in sales all my life. You missed your calling captain. With that description I would hire you in a second......ever thought about selling cars.....ha ha!

Take my word for it....I was in sales all my life. You missed your calling captain. With that description I would hire you in a second......ever thought about selling cars.....ha ha!
thank goodness for copy n paste... lmao

and yes my brother has been selling cars for years and i have been thinking about trying it but i dunno not right yet in my current journey lolo

editing at monday eve.. so guys i mixed the happy frog and my loom i got and perlite and this is wht it came out it feels nice and airy and we will see this is the plant we were talking about tht was looking sick (in the brown pot) i repotted it to a 5gal fabric.. here is it.. so now my ? is do i water these at all after i repot????

Attachments

• new1.jpg
    new1.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 0
  • new2.jpg
    new2.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
  • new3.jpg
    new3.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 0
  • new4.jpg
    new4.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • sun1.jpg
    sun1.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
Yes water them in and sort of make sure they settle well

Soil looks great, but I'm a coco/ hydro guy

Soil looks great, but I'm a coco/ hydro guy
cool thx and im so scared of the water part lolo as u know this is my first time ever so it learn as i grow lolo but how much should i water them??? like i put about a gal of water in it i hopew tht isnt to much but thx?

Latest posts

Back