Gabagoo - Winter 2023-24

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All these antiques... My son had a 80 Mirada CMX - 360 with a 727 and the moon rims. He ended up out in CO and never took it with him. Left it to me at a time when I was single and had like 5 cars, 2 boats and a truck already. I lived in a small house in the middle of town and I was starting to look like Sanford and Son. I tried forever to sell that thing. I now wish I would have kept it. Ended up giving it away and the Fr's I gave it to pulled the 360 and junked the rest. Tons of old stuff everyone thinks is cool and nobody has any cash.

Looking like lunchtime right now.

All these antiques... My son had a 80 Mirada CMX - 360 with a 727 and the moon rims. He ended up out in CO and never took it with him. Left it to me at a time when I was single and had like 5 cars, 2 boats and a truck already. I lived in a small house in the middle of town and I was starting to look like Sanford and Son. I tried forever to sell that thing. I now wish I would have kept it. Ended up giving it away and the Fr's I gave it to pulled the 360 and junked the rest. Tons of old stuff everyone thinks is cool and nobody has any cash.

Looking like lunchtime right now.
There is a marker , People restore them and make them look like new, and decorate their homes with them

They have all settled in and pretty much all look the same.

Attachments

• Gabagoo.jpeg
    Gabagoo.jpeg
    774.4 KB · Views: 0
OMG this is so funny... difficult to hear on my OLD POS laptop being replaced soon, but I hear ya singing buddy... I woke up this morning gotta get my Gabagoo... hahahaha..

Gotta love it and say thank you for all your hard work to keep this so very cool

Yessir you are correct. If my Wife would let me I would put a tent in my bedroom.🤪
I had to agree no holes in the floors when we moved into our new place... so it was tent time. I miss my big walk in closet 5ft w x 6ft deep by 8ft tall... man did I grow some weed in that closet... ran AK47 for 2yrs SCROG style, 3 plants would pull in a lb.
Bro, do you have lights already? I miss my el cheapo daylight spectrum lights from Amazon.. $28 for a pair of 2ft LED strip lights by HLUX... I'd recommend them to anyone..

enjoy the goodies...

I lived there for about 4 yrs during the housing boom. I was living in Texas and my buddy called and ask me to run his painting business.
I was healing from being shot and it was a perfect opportunity to get away for awhile. I retired from the Club,,shut my business down and moved to Florida.
Loved Florida and loved fishing. Didn't care for all the transients but it is what it is.
When the housing bubble bursted I started my business back up and moved to New Orleans for a few yrs and then back home to Texas in 2011. I hated fking Louisiana. That place is nasty and sucks.

I ended up with a temp issue and accidentally killed them all. All happened during the flu bout that injured my ribs. I am going to make it up to @Carty as my next run is going to be his Gabagoo in my indoor hydro system. Really looking forward to it. Never ran hydro autos.

My current hydro is that Chimera 3 - allegedly - Mine looks nothing like everyone else's. I was warned by 2 (In My Opinion) awesome growers here about dealing with them. Wont happen again. I been trying to make contact about other characteristics of that strain with the few here who have grown it. Almost positive I got ripped off and again, I WAS WARNED ahead of time. Pizzed at myself for being hard headed.

I ended up with a temp issue and accidentally killed them all. All happened during the flu bout that injured my ribs. I am going to make it up to @Carty as my next run is going to be his Gabagoo in my indoor hydro system. Really looking forward to it. Never ran hydro autos.

My current hydro is that Chimera 3 - allegedly - Mine looks nothing like everyone else's. I was warned by 2 (In My Opinion) awesome growers here about dealing with them. Wont happen again. I been trying to make contact about other characteristics of that strain with the few here who have grown it. Almost positive I got ripped off and again, I WAS WARNED ahead of time. Pizzed at myself for being hard headed.
Well damn, I was hoping to get a good idea what those beans produce. I have the Gabagoo Purp, Abagoo, and two GDP phenos. Really, looking forward to growing a lot of them out this fall. Prob start near 20 plants seeing as males may show up down the road. Doing them in hydro is a twist. Most don't. I'm all in on that thread when ya get around to it. I bet they do well in a medium not restricting roots at all.

I'm not very familiar with the Chimera.ive heard of it but have no knowledge of its strain line. Sucks ya think ya may have been deceived.

Ah man.... you grow in your basement don't cha... bet it got cold and heater quit... one friend uses his basement and his flooded real bad.. I'd build me a raised floor if I used basement, get them planters away from the cold concrete.. remember the old milk crates we could swipe from stores... now they sell them on Amazon..... ha.
The GDP are big yielding plants.. I have to going and they are very different from one another showing both parents most likely.... here they are at 60 days
IMG_20240215_201202.jpg
IMG_20240215_201659.jpg

Latest posts

Back