first time

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ForTheCause

Reaction score
So I cant post pictures if I need help with my first time grow?

Well you can ask and be very discriptive and we can try to help you as best as possible until you are able to post pictures.

ForTheCause said:
So I cant post pictures if I need help with my first time grow?

I am pretty sure you can...click go advanced then scroll down and click the manage attachments button and then upload your pics...you will need to resize them most likely before you upload them... I use infraview to resize but there are other free programs available...

well what I have is a 10 gallon rectangle fish tank. I've filled the bottom up with soil. I took 5 clones. 2 are in separate flower pots on top of the soil. 3 are in a big flower pot. I have the top open and the soil is damp. I got two 19watt fluorescent bulbs on top of the open fish tank. I used Olivia's cloning gel. I wish I could show my setup to see if it looks do-able. Thanks

Did you try to post pics using the thread I linked in my last reply? I don't think it is dependent on a certain number of posts before it is usable...

Ok I think I got it too work.

102_2571.JPG

102_2567.JPG

There you go....now we all can see what is going on...

Latest posts

Back