First Week! Pictures!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stevo24214

Reaction score
--hey everyone! this is my first grow and i think im doing pretty well, i only have one pot going at this time due to limited space (which will change in about a month!) but something is definitley better than nothing! as for how im taking care of it i have it in a 4 in. diameter pot and keep it under 24/7 40 Watt fluor light. last time i took measurment it was exactly 2 inches tall, i just keep it in my closet and it has enough ventilation im sure. i got really good advice on when to water it and everything so im doing great with that!
--i just have one question, since its only one single plant i am growing, is a 40 W fluor light good enough? it seems to be doing the job well, but i just wanted to make sure!
--Enjoy the pictures, there will be more to come!

IMG_0340.JPG

IMG_0341.JPG

IMG_0343.JPG

IMG_0345.JPG

damn there good looking plants ... mine dont even looked that big after one week...

i'm using fluor and I just started flowering today. They are looking very healthy. I would continue using that since its doing me good haha.

hps would always be a good upgrade though...

1 40w cfl isn't going to be enough.

keep in mind, more light/lumes = bigger/better/denser yields.

If you are going to grow for 3 months and etc etc, might
as well get as much as you can. If you can, i would get more
lights.

goodluck

Latest posts

Back