Flo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

littlenode

A dissident citizen
Reaction score
hi :)...im looking for a review on Flo...growing..smoking..where to get seeds.. I've done a search on google, as well as as various forums....it looks like its what i want for my next grow. Up high..no body stone or couch-lock. Any helpful stoners out there?...or..a step further, any recomendations for this up non-paranoia type high?...thanks from the bottom of my bong..Lil'node :ccc:

it is one of DJ shorts plants. Developed around the same time as blueberry. couple of seedbanks carry it. try www.seedboutique.com i think dp carries it. search thru you'll find it

Flo?

Well, the misses hasn't seen that it a few months as I gave her a seed or two. She's been really couch locked lately and unnecessarily paranoid about everything.

LOL..thanks DL..big help. I did find the seeds umbra. I was just looking for some personal reviews..see what people have to say about it.... oh, good luck with your wife, DL..maybe get her some Magnum PI dvd's..that'll get here outta it...

Haha... Good idea man.

Strain review... Sorry man, I haven't even seen a grow journal on tat strain.

If you mean the "Original Flo", with the "motivational" high (as described by the producer), then you will find the strain is made by Dutch-Passion.nl, and is available from any of their official distributors listed on their web site. I also am considering to purchase this strain my next purchase from HiperSemillas.com.

I purchased DP WW from one of their Spanish distributors HiperSemillas.com just in last two weeks, this week received. You can read about my experience in my grow journal in signature below.

Latest posts

Back