flood lights

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Monster8724

NewbieGrower
Reaction score
ok i have this clip on lamp that uses R14 light with a E17 base would this light work??? help any? im tring to add more lights currently useing 2 15 watt CFL.
40 watt 120 volt R14 Intermediate E17 Base
[SIZE=-1] Sylvania [/SIZE][SIZE=-1] 1,500 hours [/SIZE][SIZE=-1] Color Temperature: [/SIZE] [SIZE=-1] 2,850K

Any feed back helps , i have fans in the grow area so heat wont be a problem.
Thanks NewbieGrower :cool:
[/SIZE]

Monster8724 said:
ok i have this clip on lamp that uses R14 light with a E17 base would this light work??? help any? im tring to add more lights
[SIZE=-1] Sylvania [/SIZE][SIZE=-1] 1,500 hours [/SIZE][SIZE=-1] Color Temperature: [/SIZE] [SIZE=-1] 2,850K

[/SIZE]

Give us a link to it on Sylvania's webpage....ok?

Monster8724 said:
ok i have this clip on lamp that uses R14 light with a E17 base would this light work??? help any? im tring to add more lights currently useing 2 15 watt CFL.

[/SIZE]

Bulb is no good.

It's an Incandescent bulb and is of NO use for growing any type of plant :fid:

What everyone is trying to tell you is that an incandecescent bulb creates almost no usable light for a plant. To get the light close enough for the lumens it creates to do any good, the heat from the bulb will fry your plant.

At a safe distance for heat, the bulb does nothing for your plant.

Save your money, read a bunch of posts here and then grow some weed. What you're doing now is just wasting your own time and what money you do have.

Save up my friend and when you have enough to have a proper grow, then grow a crop.

Until then, read, read, read, read and read some more on this site. All the information you need is here.

Good luck to you man.

From the OG FAQ:
PAR is for Plants Lumens are for people
While the lumens measurement is based on the sensitivity of the human eye to light, PAR Watts objectively measure the total watts of Photosynthetically Active Radiation (PAR) emitted by the lamp. It accounts for the nutritional value and is a direct measure of light energy available for all-important plant photosynthesis.

Latest posts

Back