Florida Has the Harshest Marijuana Penalties in America

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SkunkPatronus said:
Maybe you should consider Washington State? Liberal laws, medical cards, clinics and dispensary's, good weather for bud, cheep houses, good jobs, low crime, good schools and GREAT fishing...different fish here tho, you have to like salmon and bass and cod. Colder water.
There's the rub. I own a house here. I can't afford to upkeep one here and go somewhere else to live.

My family is originally from Washington state. A place called Port Townsend.

If I moved back there, it would complete the circle...

I love Florida weather too. Washington weather is a little chilly for me.

Thanks for the invite!

I have been to florida for disney world and epcot and nasa...the weather in april was miserable..way too muggy for me. I couldnt take it. after showering u could never feel completely dry because of the humidity...made me appreciate dry heat in cali.

2Dog said:
I have been to florida for disney world and epcot and nasa...the weather in april was miserable..way too muggy for me. I couldnt take it. after showering u could never feel completely dry because of the humidity...made me appreciate dry heat in cali.
hehe, after a few years, you don't even notice the humidity any more.

Yer too busy keeping the rattlers, moccasins and gators from eating you!

Hhaahahahahaa, does this mean your visit is canceled? I was gonna take you on a tour of my swamp!

oh jeeze...have fun explaining to everyone that 2Dog got eaten...

StoneyBud said:
There's the rub. I own a house here. I can't afford to upkeep one here and go somewhere else to live.

My family is originally from Washington state. A place called Port Townsend.

If I moved back there, it would complete the circle...

I love Florida weather too. Washington weather is a little chilly for me.

Thanks for the invite!

I live right next door, like really literally; right next door. Up on the Olympic Peninsula... it's nice up here.

I used to live in a zero tolerance state. One of my co-workers was pulled over on a traffic stop, the cop noticed a roach in the open ash tray and arrested everyone in the car, all 4. They were all found guilty and had a probation officer for one year and pee tests every month !
Now i live in a state where the governor just raised the "personnel" carry amount to 2 1/2oz., it's called LD250. All you get is a cival ticket if caught with under 2 1/2oz.
If your caught growing 20 plants or under you get a class E misdeminor which is punishable by up to 6 month in jail and/or 1,000 fine.
I'm yet to hear of anyone with a clean record go to jail for a few plants.
You can grow up to 100 plants and it's only a class D misdeminor punishable by up to one year in jail and/or 5,000 in fines.

SkunkPatronus said:
I live right next door, like really literally; right next door. Up on the Olympic Peninsula... it's nice up here.
Yep, then you've probably been to Port Townsend over on the eastern tip of the peninsula.

The weather in Florida has me spoiled.

Florida,born and raised,still residing.LEO in my area treat it like it is from the Devil.We got a sayin' "Come to Florida on vacation,Leave on Probation". I would visit anywhere else but wouldn't live nowhere else.

florida isnt as bad as you guys make it out to be.

got busted with a qp, worked it to a misdemeanor w/o any problems.

Try living in Georgia, they think God looks down on people who smoke weed. Really, this was confirmed by more than one bible freak personally.

The same god who gave us "EVERY" seed bearing plant to use as food?? God i need to get outa here, lol.

PS, im looking at a 5 year MINIMUM if i get busted, in florida id laugh at the judge and get prob, Florida, my home state is a cake walk compared to Georgia, Cakewalk..........

The Georgia state senator wants a death penalty for pushers. You really think florida is that bad? No, not so much. Screw the bible belt, people here are in the stone age!

To our brothers and sisters in Florida (and Georgia...), SHEESH! I guess life in Cali has really tuned us out. That's just horrible. It reminds me of the old Nevada laws when smoking a joint was a felony. According to Nevada state law (pre... What? 2002?) you didn't go to jail, you went to prison. I remember a bilboard that read "just one seed...". Nevada, historically, was the absolute worst! Now, they are an MM state. I guess the message is a good one then. Hey, if Nevada can do it.....;)

Hope y'all find peace soon. -NV

ya, i live in tampa and cops are out to get you..come here on vacation and leave on probation i dont understand why of all the states florida has to b the harshest. but i think california mite b comin soon for me if florida doesnt change soon

hey flaboy88 i used to live in clearwater, fl. Luckly i never had a run in with em. My bro and alot of his friends did and on a couple of their first run ins with mj they got a court date and no jail time. I guess pinellas county jail system is just over ran and dont have the room. idk maybe lucky?

oh and now i live in a small norther alabama town and within two yrs of livin here i got my first charge. no jail time just some pro. but now they follow me like a dog in heat.

Well I am from Arizona and this is my personal experience. It was in the mid 90's and my mother was a motel manager and I did all the maint there. And there was a group of union boilermakers staying there and working at the local power plant. A low life who will remain anonymous (GLEN SMITH) got arrested and called me from jail asking me to clean his room out and store his stuff till he got out. When I did he had 30 lbs of C4 Which I will call "Jimmy Deans" cuz it was packaged just like the tube sausage you buy in the stores The low life was a survivalist of some sort. There was alot more stuff that he had that was very illegal. When he got out he met me and I showed him where his stuff was and told him he couldnt keep the Jimmy Deans at the motel so to let me know when he had a place for it and we would go pick it up (in my travel trailer in storage). That very night he broke in the storage facility then broke my door to get in the trailer and took his stuff. He paid to fix my door an said he needed it then an couldnt find me. After his stay at the Gray Bar Inn he started partying a lot and smokin herb and asked me for some so I kindly turned on to three joints. (free no money changed hands) He turned me in to get himself out of trouble. I couldnt afford a Lawyer so I had to sign a plea bargain. If I had went to trial and lost I was looking at 10 years for "selling" Drugs. So I took the deal. I got arrested Dec 20th and spent Christmas and New Years in county Jail. My sentence was 6 months in jail(held over my head) three years Probation a $1300 and 120 hours of community service. The Navajo county Judge said he wanted to make an example out of me. When I saw the CI's name (Glen Smith) on the arrest warrant I tried to tell the police what Glen Smith had, they didnt care or believe me. Love Our Legal System!

You never thought to yourself.... Why the he'll dos this guy have so much explosives? I would NOT have given it back to him. Could be the next uni-bomber or somthing. That's strange.

xxdjbud420xx...ya.. mayb just lucky becuz my friend had got him some and had wut the cops weighed out to be .3 g and they were goin to arrest him but his ppls showed up and talked to the cops and everythin was good.. but i have had other friends who have been arrested numerous times for posession charges.. its unfortunate.. i jus wish they would decriminalize or legalize very soon

Latest posts

Back