flower room fan

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bizzy323

Reaction score
should the flower room have a little fan hitting the ladies?

hmm i was told only in veg room never have a fan blowing on plants in flower cuz it causes more stems?

hey there bizzy, how are you. in my own opinion there should always be a fan on the ladies. i have never heard of it causing too many or extra branching but i can tell you for sure that it makes a much stronger healthier stalk. air circulation around your growing ladies is not a bad thing... no air circulation around your ladies is a bad thing. good luck. happy growing.

bizzy323 said:
hmm i was told only in veg room never have a fan blowing on plants in flower cuz it causes more stems?

thats one of the stupidest things ive ever heard.... strengthen them maybe... in my box theres air coming in that blows on them and a lil fan that blows air around.. in my flowering tent theres air in blows under my light and above my ladies and an osculating fan that blows on them...
LH

yeah, I don't know who told you that about more stems, but you may want to get a different source for info. If you do not have good air circulation in your flower room, you are takeing a huge risk of mold.

bizzy323 said:

Not more (just think about it for a second), but it should strengthen your exsiting stems.

Best wishes
"P"

with out air moving you could see real problems with your ladies. (mold)
your plants can make there own little climate around leaves and branches which could cause stress. IMO you should always keep air moving around your grow day and night.

Latest posts

Back