So is it just my environment?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes....bigger plants = humidity. How high is it?
I have it under control now by putting a dehumidifier in the room. In vegetative it was easy to control and lock in 60%. Today it shot to 65% and holding before putting the dehumidifier in now it's back down to 62% and I expect it to drop down to 60%.

You can also defoliate.
I cut 90% of my fan leafs off not long ago. I ain’t got nothing left to cut. Without those leaves I thought it would drop and it did initially. But now they are drinking a gallon of water overnight when the lights are out. Heck I supercropped the largest cola as I thought it would hit the light and it stood straight up again.

Open the plant up for air
1686434859662.png

I cut 90% of my fan leafs off not long ago. I ain’t got nothing left to cut. Without those leaves I thought it would drop and it did initially. But now they are drinking a gallon of water overnight when the lights are out. Heck I supercropped the largest cola as I thought it would hit the light and it stood straight up again.
I forgot, sorry.

Yup get the tallest tent your room will hold.
When AC Infinity puts the 4x4 tent on sale I will move everything to that and designate the 3x3 for drying. But I will continue to use the light and exhaust from the 3x3 setup. For my purposes it should work fine

Latest posts

Back