Flower

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Havingfun

Reaction score
Here are my plants in Flower. Just figure I would put up some pictures.

IMG_5082.JPG

IMG_5083.JPG

IMG_5084.JPG

IMG_5086.JPG

IMG_5087.JPG

They are looking good. However, I would move them a little ways away from each other. It appears that you have room on the shelves to do this and a large reflector to spread the light.

Will go do that now. I rotate them every night before lights out.

Thanks. Bad thing is the ones budding I never kept track of the light change. But ruffly 5-6 weeks. Not knowing the stain I am thinking this is going to be a 12 week 12/12 strain. Seems like they are just in limbo. Waiting to see some real bud to form.

Yeah sometimes they seem to go through a spell where they don't seem to be doing much. But sometimes that can be a sign that there is an issue that hasn't shown itself yet. Keep an eye on the middle fan leaves for signs of distress.

For the end of flower, if you aren't constantly worried about keeping schedules like I am then you can just watch the plants and you will really learn to read them as they will tell you what is happening as they go along. They look to be fairly Sativa in structure so a 12 week flower is probably a good guess :)

Ok thanks for the input. I will keep watching them. The ones not flowering yet. Are going crazy. They have grown 8-10 inches since Saturday. Which is when they went from 24/7 T5 to 600 Watt HPS 12/12.

"Which is when they went from 24/7 T5 to 600 Watt HPS 12/12"

Stretch....... most strains do this at flip...... some will stretch right out of your grow space....... last about 2 weeks most of the time....... can be a pain to deal with if your not ready for it.

I knew they could grow 2 to3 times there size. But man not all at one time. Shocked me.

Looks nice. Cannabis needs to properly mature in order to be of value. It takes a special environment, and a specific set of circumstances, in order to properly mature.

They are looking fine. We really don't call it growing--like grower 13 said, this is the stretch. You will not see all the increase in height in stretch--part of the increase is those wonderful buds growing.

Yeah, mis figuring the stretch(especially with a new strain) can be a real PITA. Even with some of the plants that I grow regularly, I end up sometimes letting them get too big before flipping and I end up having to supercrop them to keep them out of the lights.

If you have the floor area you could actually bend those branches on those plants to pull them over to give them more vertical room, and an added benefit is more light down into the plants for better lower bud development. I had 1 plant that was getting too tall. I went to the walmart and bought a bunch of 4-5oz lead sinkers for fishing and tied several of the branches to these sinkers then gently softened the branches (as in supercropping) then tied them off so that the branch would stay pulled over. I found using the sinkers was easier than trying to find or make places to tie off to :)

Ya have to be careful doing that. I have had some plants that I can walk into the room and just start grabbing branches and snapping them over with no problems, but I have had others that snapped clean when I tried that. Then when I tried to do it gently some still snapped clean unless I pinched and softened the stem first. :)

I had a few strains that did the same thing. Snap clean off. I noticed that more during flowering though. I usually snap after a watering.

Latest posts

Back